Nifesknight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its been while sense i last log-in been so busy with so much things i can't keep up. :) Anyway hit me on skype.
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Join the club. Things have gotten quite busy quite fast! =P
    Arin
    Arin
    **hits you on Skype**

:o
    TwilightTeddiez
    TwilightTeddiez
    I want to hit people! Where is the punching starting?!
    Anyone wants to join me on quest to work on project together? I need some battle programmer's who can change the layout of the battle to something like FF7 battles look like. And help set up the events for the game as well. I do have Skype just contact me and when the game is 100% done I plan on selling it; so you will make money as well. I need team of 7 best people who is willing to join up & I’ll handle the other things for sales of the game. Rest of info i'll tell you on skype.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveelynn