Recent content by nightdragon

1. nightdragon

Season Pass DLC4: Kids Released

Will this go on sale in the Degica store?
  2. nightdragon

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

This is a battle system I'm waiting for, A AI with party members.   Awesome  :D  .  Will the enemies respawn?   When you add party members can you change party leader during battle?  Will they be able to heal and revive each other plus the player during battle? 
  3. nightdragon

Parallax Issue

oh, okay. Thanks.
  4. nightdragon

Parallax Issue

How do I fix this? This never happened before. I made a 77 x 33 image all parallaxed. When I placed the player start and test play, the character is not in the same location. I know you put a ! in front of the file name for rpgmaker MV. That doesn't work for Ace.
  5. nightdragon

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

I like the extra generator parts! Nice job!  :D  
  6. nightdragon

TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

Will this work in a front view battle system?
  7. nightdragon

Camera Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks for the tutorial. I'll check it out.
  8. nightdragon

Chalkdust Action Battle System

Will the MV version include party members AI?
  9. nightdragon

battle camera for front view battle system

I saw that one but I didn't think that one was for front view. I'll try it and see.
  10. nightdragon

battle camera for front view battle system

I'm looking for a battle camera pluggin that's compatible for a front view battle system. where you can change the camera position/view/ or zoom battlers. Thanks
  11. nightdragon

Camera Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

I would like zoom as well.
  12. nightdragon

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

You have talent. These are beautiful.  :)    Will these come with a character generator other than humans, such as elves, orcs, reptiles, demi humans, beast-like characters? I could use other races in my game. 
  13. nightdragon

Ability System

Andar's, Hime's, and Evgenij's script converted to JS would be nice.  http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/29984-ability-system-10/
  14. nightdragon

Gameus' Quest System

Sweet!  :D   Take your time. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImpLover666