NightHerald

Hello! You can call me Silver, Night, or my real name Lynn, or anything that makes sense based on my usernames.

I'm still really new here, so please go easy on me. I like drawing and video editing, mainly anime related things. Hopefully in the future I'll become efficient with drawing sprites and battlers. 

DeviantArt (hasn't been updated in a long time)

YouTube

tumblr (mostly reblogs)

Anime, science, tea, animals, editing and watching mvs, pokemon, nature, Harry Potter, crafting stories, drawing, psychology, helping people out, and making video games!
Birthday
Nov 30, 1990 (Age: 31)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Contact

Yahoo! Messenger
silverdemon456@yahoo.com

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutou000