Recent content by NightHerald

1. NightHerald

Free Background Music by NightHerald!

Added four more songs :)
  2. NightHerald

Free Background Music by NightHerald!

Hello all! I've been rather inactive on the game making front, but I've started making my own music and I'm here to share with all of you! :D As I am still relatively new to the world of music, I would greatly appreciate it if you told me what you think of the songs - what you like and what...
  3. NightHerald

Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

All your music is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
  4. NightHerald

DAN's Audio Assets

I like your music, thanks for sharing! :D
  5. NightHerald

Ayene's Tiles

A lot of fancy stuff you've got here. They all seem to have more detail than you see in other tilesets. Thank you so much for making all these! <3<3<3
  6. NightHerald

Non-White NPC Sprites & Faces

@tomkomaster I'm actually in the process of drawing faces for some of the edits. I just posted edits of the People 1 faces and characters. I also do requests, so if you have something specific in mind, just ask me :)  
  7. NightHerald

Non-White NPC Sprites & Faces

Added another sprite sheet for guys~
  8. NightHerald

Help with Day/night Cycle

Please help  :( I'm making a night/day cycle with pictures for extra lighting and I'm having trouble getting the pictures to show up right away after you exit a house. I figured the problem was because if you go out between the numbers I set for the day periods (1 hour = day, 6 hours =...
  9. NightHerald

Getting a Parallel Process Event To Stop Repeating

@Shaz Thank youuu! ;_; I knew there had to be a simpler way to that. I didn't even check out the move picture command -_- I should really look at all the commands and see what they all do before trying to do something like this...
  10. NightHerald

@ksjp17 @Dad3353 Thank you both so much! It works perfectly!
  11. NightHerald

@XxXhelazz  No, turning the switch off doesn't do anything... Thanks for answering though.
  12. NightHerald

I'm trying to create a day/night cycle that uses pictures to add extra lighting effects. The change between pictures was too abrupt, so I added a parallel process event with many pictures at different opacities to create a smoother transition. But the transition repeats over and over again. I...
  13. NightHerald

BustedEd's Tips 'n Tricks - Last Version

This is amazing and I thank you for all the work you put into making these little tricks and making the demo for us :D
  14. NightHerald

MP Regeneration While Walking

@Wavelength It works perfectly! Thank you!
  15. NightHerald

MP Regeneration While Walking

@nakina Oh my god... I only used one wait command  and a change MP command and I got it working perfectly.  I just made a parallel process event that creates a night/day cycle yesterday. What is wrong with my brain??? -_- Thank you for mentioning the timer, it jogged my memory :)  (Also, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie