Recent content by NightmareMMZero

1. NightmareMMZero

Flare Collection - Play Music on Region Touch

This is an interesting idea for a plugin, it would make world maps with radically different areas have more character if each continent had its own background music, or something like that. But one question: Does this mean that stepping onto and standing on region 20 would cause the music to...
  2. NightmareMMZero

Terrax Lighting system

This is a really cool plugin. Great for setting atmosphere. Might I suggest another feature for a future update? I think it would be cool to be able to disable the darkness with a plugin command. Like if you wanted a dark room but could turn on a light switch? I don't know if that's possible...
  3. NightmareMMZero

Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Do you think you could upload the .js file and post it instead of dropping the code in a spoiler? I'm not sure the code copied properly from my copy and pasting it from the forum and I would love to try this put, it sounds like a very useful plugin. :)
  4. NightmareMMZero

EST - EVENT GRAPHIC SHIFT

This is an excellent plugin, but I've got a bug to report I'm afraid. I get an error when I use the erase event option. I tested this in a new project with nothing but this plugin. Here's a screenshot of the error...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfgnd