Recent content by NightRevolt

1. NightRevolt

Hey, just passing by to say how much I appreciate your help in the community. I was able to make...

Hey, just passing by to say how much I appreciate your help in the community. I was able to make INCREDIBLE progress with the help you provided for me in the forums. I really appreciate it!
  2. NightRevolt

Changing a sprite during a cutscene?

I did it! It took some tries, but your knowledge helped me immensely! Thank you very much!
  3. NightRevolt

Changing a sprite during a cutscene?

Hey guys! So I'm quite new here, and I have been making incredible progress so far with my first project. I'm just doing the game's Introduction, and I believe I nailed what I thought was the hardest part: I made a scene where the player gets teleported through a portal. But now... I want to...
  4. NightRevolt

Choosing who is going to battle in a ''Cutscene Battle''

I'm gonna try - but just a quick question: Will I lose the dialogue/animations/movements if I ''remove'' them and replace them as NPCs? Oh wow! Am I stupid! They weren't in the party at all - just had to remove them with the ''change party member'' button. Thanks! I didn't realize I could do this!
  5. NightRevolt

My idea is a bit similar to the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon - This is the first thing that happens in the game, yes. The idea behind it: It's a group os friends talking in the modern world, and subsequently something will happen that will drag them into a fantasy world. So that's why they are...
  6. NightRevolt

Hey guys! These are my first days using RPG Maker, and thanks to the helpful community I was able to create a very nice cutscene just studying guides/tutorials. I am very pleased so far, but I have come across a difficult task and I don't seem to know how to handle it. You see, I have this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJJ680