Recent content by NikkiKaji

1. NikkiKaji

RMMV Parallel Quick Time Event

Hello, I'm looking for a QTE plugin for my game, where you have to input buttons in a certain sequence in order to break free from an enemy before your health depletes to 0, or before an enemy catches you on the map. I originally wanted to use this plugin, but the problem is that all events in...
  2. NikkiKaji

DreamX_ITB and State Restrictions

Plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/instant-turn-battle.58464/ There seems to be an issue with this plugin and using state restrictions like "attack an enemy" or "attack an ally". Instead, it completely skips the affected actor's turn. I don't think it's a compatibility...
  3. NikkiKaji

Remove Party Command Entirely Plugin

I get this error no matter where I place the plugin in the plugin list. Also, I'm looking for something to remove the party command entirely. Yanfly's Battle Core already skips the party command, but I need it to be inaccessible.
  4. NikkiKaji

Remove Party Command Entirely Plugin

I'm basically looking for a plugin that doesn't allow the player to press X and bring up the party commands (escape, battle, etc). I tried the plugin here, but it's incompatible with Dream X's ITB system. When it's the player's turn, they end up getting infinite chances to escape. I tried...
  5. NikkiKaji

Patch That Allows Javahut_AudioManager To Play the Same SE on Different Events

Plugin in Question: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/javahuts-audiomanager-extension-1st-plugin.67619/ I know that this plugin was abandoned a while back, but so far it's the only ambient audio plugin I've come across with both reverb and the panning effect for events. Other...
  6. NikkiKaji

State Icons Are Displaying Underneath Dragonbones Enemies

Omg thank you for suggesting the demo project. I completely forgot that akashics put sample project downloads when you support their *******. I went and downloaded their sample project and copied all of the plugins that they used. Turns out, yanfly's animated sideview battler actually fixes the...
  7. NikkiKaji

Nope. The dragonbones battler actually has a static battle sprite the same size as it and I used that one, but for testing purposes I switched it to something bigger and got the same result.
  8. NikkiKaji

When I tested this, the dragonbone battler already had a sprite. Is there possibly a way to just set an offset for the state sprite location? Or another fix in general?
  9. NikkiKaji

Plugins: Yanfly Buffs & States Core, KELYEP_Dragonbones Well...I guess this is kinda self explanatory with the title. The state overlay is displaying just fine, but the actual state icon (in this case, the frozen state) is showing up beneath the dragonbones enemy. On normal, non-dragonbones...
  10. NikkiKaji

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hey, OcRam! I think I found a bug possibly? When I set a lighting effect to a terrain tag, transferring to a new map carries over the lighting effects of the tagged terrain from the previous map. It does this for every map I transfer to, and never resets the lighting. I disabled all of my map...
  11. NikkiKaji

Creating a Counterattack Item

Ive never tried using counter control before. Do you have any idea how it could be done for a consumable item to give the counter ability?
  12. NikkiKaji

When I use the item on myself, Deselect Effect runs, followed by conclude effect. When the enemy attacks, select effect runs, followed by deselect effect. That’s after I removed the counter effect.
  13. NikkiKaji

Yeah, but not only does the user's counterattack trigger the removal condition, but so does them initiating a physical attack normally. I know the very complicated way to fix this would be through giving every single physical attack a condition that removes that state, but honestly I feel like...
  14. NikkiKaji

Hello, I'm back with another javascipt problem haha. I almost had this one solved, but I seem to be having a bit of trouble... Currently, I am using yanfly's buffs and states core (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Buffs_%26_States_Core_(YEP)) to create an item that, when used, counters the next...
  15. NikkiKaji

MOG Battle Hud Issue - Can't see State turns (Buffs & States Core (YEP))

Oh no no, that's why I had asked if you used sideview battlers. You can't make the icons appear on the actual battle HUD faces due to incompatibility, but you can make them appear above the heads of sideview battlers. That's the method I use, but if you don't use sideview battlers, then...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1