Recent content by NikoPalad

1. Check for weapon

That doesn't work. Even if I have everything, the game will still think it isn't the case.
  2. Check for weapon

I did that, but I replaced Actors.actor with Party and it worked. Problem is, I can't use those together. Is there a way to do that anyway?
  3. Check for weapon

Hey guys! I thought about adding a guard that doesn't let the player through as long as they don't have a weapon and some armor. How can I do this, given the fact that I would need a script for this?
  4. RMMZ Add state outside of battle

Hey guys! The Visustella Battle Core can add state to actors in battle. Is that possible outside of battle as well?
  5. Return to place after defeat

Can the latter be done without plugins?
  6. Return to place after defeat

Like this?
  7. Return to place after defeat

This looks promising, but that would mean I can only do that for specific troops, right? How can I do it for all of them?
  8. Return to place after defeat

Hey guys! I have two questions concerning battles: 1. The CanLose attribute is present in map events. Does that work in the database as well? 2. With the CanLose condition enabled, how can I make my characters return to a place (i.e. a church) once they got defeated?
  9. RMMZ Use variables in quests

Hey guys! For my first quest with Visustella's Quest plugin, I want the player to collect a certain amount of items. I know I have to do this via variables, but how exactly should I do that?
  10. Goblin sprites

That's fine and all, but I want sprites based on the MZ Goblin.
  11. Goblin sprites

Hey guys! I'm searching from some Goblin sprites. I would need a character, a damage sprite and a face graphic.
  12. Layering sprites

Hey guys! In Ren'py, there's the possibility to layer different sprites to save room on the hard drive and coding time: https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/layeredimage.html That got me thinking: is that possible in VN Maker as well?
  13. Set route depending on event ID

Hey guys! I'm using Pokemon Essentials with RPG Maker XP, and I'm thinking about an event where Oak catches the player before they go into tall grass. That's got me thinking: since on the the right side, there is a wall blocking the player, how can I set a movement route depending on the event...
  14. Change a single tile

Not blocking the player? With what event command?
  15. Change a single tile

Hey guys! I want to test out a system that changes a single tile on the map with an event. By tile changing, I mean changing a tile into another tile from the same tileset (for example when unlocking parts of a map that were previously blocked). How can I do that?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta