Recent content by ninjahn

1. ninjahn

Avy's Icon Workshop [Easter special!]

@Avery Someone might've guessed already but it looks to me like you made the icon set as Yanfly's Icon set, so each icon will be the same. I think you made it like this so that people who use Yanfly's Icon set can switch to this one without any problems, and without needing to change items...
  2. ninjahn

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Oh so it's affected by LUK. Think I know the problem then. I managed to get it work in an empty project with only YEP_CoreEngine and YEP_EnemyLevels. I'll have a look at my LUK parameters on actors vs battlers. Thanks a lot for the help!
  3. ninjahn

Hello, I'm having some issues with applying states (regular slip damage states) to enemies that's reached a very high level. Tried it around with enemies that are level 100 (works fine) and then even higher at 500, seems to work. But when they're 800-900 and higher the state itself...
  4. ninjahn

Ah my bad. Thought it woudln't be a problem with a saved game (continue).. But yea  I tried starting a new game (new game) and there was no problem so I figured there's something in the plugin that probably needs a fresh game. Tried some other things as well to get some more understanding of...
  5. ninjahn

Hello. I'm not sure why but if I continue a game after adding the LifeSteal script every attack makes the game crash because of the allGuard thing being undefined. I looked through the console to see if I could find why I got that error but I'm not really sure why.  Does anyone know if...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanakorn