NinjaKittyProductions's Recent Activity

1. NinjaKittyProductions liked TWings's post in the thread Classified restrictions make developers look elsewhere?.

There are a lot of things that are hurting RPG maker, I don't believe that this forum is one of them. When making games you eventually...

Oct 22, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  2. NinjaKittyProductions liked bgillisp's post in the thread Classified restrictions make developers look elsewhere?.

True, it might be impossible to know, but I've not heard of anyone actually finishing a game, here or with any other engine, where that...

Oct 22, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  3. NinjaKittyProductions liked bgillisp's post in the thread Classified restrictions make developers look elsewhere?.

Honestly the rules are due to too many fly by night commissions by those with low post counts, and had to be implemented to stop that....

Oct 22, 2019 at 10:38 AM
  4. NinjaKittyProductions liked atoms's post in the thread RMMV Mystic Tale (Currently On Hold).

@NinjaKittyProductions Yes I can see what you mean, that's a tricky one actually. My first thoughts are it fits with the type of game...

Oct 22, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  5. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread Poll: Alternative Element Name for Electric/Lightning.

dynamo

Oct 22, 2019 at 5:11 AM
  6. NinjaKittyProductions attached a file to the thread Share your World Maps.

@Tw0Face Is this file you are wanting?

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:11 AM
  7. NinjaKittyProductions attached a file to the thread Share your World Maps.

Here is the old world map for Mystic Tale... very very early version. Since then we moved the project to MV and went with the Time...

Capture.PNG Oct 20, 2019 at 2:30 AM
  8. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread There's some skill that I wanted to try out and a weapon to create.

Yes. Yanfly had a weapon attack replace for Vx Ace as well. It can be found here:...

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  9. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread There's some skill that I wanted to try out and a weapon to create.

Well... -_- I need to look better

Oct 19, 2019 at 6:46 AM
  10. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread There's some skill that I wanted to try out and a weapon to create.

Yanfly has a plugin (of course ^^) that allows you to use different skills for different weapons. It can be found here:...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:44 AM
  11. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread Outside Editor.

If he is just doing image editing, I do not think there will be a problem. The only problem I could see is if he was to try and make a...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:33 AM
  12. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread VX Ace : Glass display case.

are you wanting it the size of a picture frame?

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  13. NinjaKittyProductions replied to the thread Gaining TP in damage formula?.

Yea, this is the way to go. I hate that vx ace damage formula only has about a 100 character limit <_<

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  14. NinjaKittyProductions liked Engr. Adiktuzmiko's post in the thread Gaining TP in damage formula?.

If it doesnt work, then just do b.tp = (b.tp + b.mp) :) PS: If you do HP recovery, you wont be able to use it on full HP actors......

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM
  15. NinjaKittyProductions liked Engr. Adiktuzmiko's post in the thread Gaining TP in damage formula?.

Take note though that such setup will only work on battle. If you're doing a menu skill, you wont be able to target an ally with an HP...

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM