Recent content by NinjaKittyProductions

1. NinjaKittyProductions

Skills for Melee Archetypes?

I have a few ideas for your shield user (I have always viewed shield users as frontline controllers): Metal Shell: Deflect/Reflect on enemy non-magic attack back at the attacker if your attack is higher than theirs. Iron Wall: (passive) add shield's defense on top of weapon damage for melee...
  2. NinjaKittyProductions

Title Logo

Might I recommend the following website: https://cooltext.com/
  3. NinjaKittyProductions

[VX Ace] Skill Notetags increasing stats of the user

You can do this with the damage formula: a.add_state(x); damage formula x= state ID This would add the state to the user then perform whatever damage formula you are wanting to use. There are so many solutions that can be solved just using the damage formula. Check it out...
  4. NinjaKittyProductions

working on my game

If I may, I would like to point your attention to these two videos: and They have helped me tremendously with doing my cutscenes for my games.
  5. NinjaKittyProductions

What's your one favorite thing about RPG Maker Engine?

Most other engines do not come with preset graphics or even sounds/music/etc. This is a huge bonus and one of my favorite things about the RPG Maker Series.
  6. NinjaKittyProductions

♪♫ It's A Self-Playing Piano! (Pianola) ♪♫

This is what I have done with it. It's simple and easy to control that way. I do not think you need to add much more functionality to it. As is, it's already unique amongst a sea of plugins and makes for nice variations for music in a procedural way ^_^.
  7. NinjaKittyProductions

What is the scariest thing that might chance you through a dense woods?

I suffer from Nyctophobia and Hypnophobia... so everything in the dark frightens me <_<
  8. NinjaKittyProductions

Blacksmith skills

Tis where I got the idea of the skill name from ^_^. Love Gloryhammer!
  9. NinjaKittyProductions

eSports are more enjoyable to watch vs "regular" sports anyways ^^

eSports are more enjoyable to watch vs "regular" sports anyways ^^
  10. NinjaKittyProductions

RMVXA Storybook Hero [Demo Available]

UPDATE: Here is a showcase video of the first 30-ish minutes of the game. Check it out: Be sure to download it from GameJolt and give it a shot as well. The demo is pretty hefty. About 2 hours.
  11. NinjaKittyProductions

♪♫ It's A Self-Playing Piano! (Pianola) ♪♫

This is a fun plugin. It adds a little variety to some background noise/music. Thank you for making this ^_^
  12. NinjaKittyProductions

These look flat-out amazing! The style is very appealing ^_^. I cannot wait to see where this goes.

These look flat-out amazing! The style is very appealing ^_^. I cannot wait to see where this goes.
  13. NinjaKittyProductions

Sneak attack (walking up behind an NPC and knocking them out)

To do this without a plugin would require a few variables that are in parallel processing. Players X, Players Y, Event X, Event Y, Player Direction, Event Direction. With this, you could set up which switch is flipped depending on which direction the player and event are to each other. Example...
  14. NinjaKittyProductions

@Johnny_Ray A person after my own heart. I typically keep at least 3 backups on hand. 1 always...

@Johnny_Ray A person after my own heart. I typically keep at least 3 backups on hand. 1 always in online storage (google drive) ^_^
  15. NinjaKittyProductions

Most of us have been in quarantine now for some time. I have seen where a lot of you say that...

Most of us have been in quarantine now for some time. I have seen where a lot of you say that you are bored and have nothing to do. Well. BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS!!! There, now you have something to do ^_^!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309