Recent content by ninjalex

1. ninjalex

Sixth's Mini-Games - v1.2 (13/12/2015)

Looks awesome! Always nice to have some mini games in a game. I'll definitely :D   check out the demo later. 
  2. ninjalex

JC's Retro Game Tunes

Very nice!
  3. ninjalex

Fraexcel's Shop

These are awesome!  The giant baby monster is my fav.
  4. ninjalex

RTP Battler Sprites + Monster Girls

looks great!  Can't wait to see more. B)
  5. ninjalex

Chosen Destiny I - Demo

*Bump*
  6. ninjalex

Ogedei's "Asianized" RTP

very nice! 
  7. ninjalex

Destiny Warriors: The Way of the Ninja

Please delete this topic. I have sold my game to a publisher and my game will now be featured on Steam. Thank you Mods  :D
  8. ninjalex

(6/2/15) Dark Horseman's Art Suppository

These are amazing I really like the Vick, the Brawling Healer. If you make a sprite for him I would like to use him for one of my games.  :D
  9. ninjalex

Chosen Destiny I - Demo

*Bump*
  10. ninjalex

Faceless made some Soldier Edits

looks amazing!
  11. ninjalex

Yep. Just send me a link of it through pm when you finish your recordings. 
  12. ninjalex

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement. I'm glad you enjoyed my game.  Hopefully you will check out and enjoy my up coming game Chosen Destiny.  Demo Link -> http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40140-chosen-destiny-i-demo/ I've been meaning to do a lets play of the...
  13. ninjalex

ARTIFICER’S RESOURCES

Awesome recourses! Keep up the good work.  BD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomtomsan17