Recent content by Ninjypuppy

1. Ninjypuppy

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Got around to mapping again after months of not doing it. Thinking of moving the green mountain range down a tile or two to help with the open space a bit. World Hub map btw.
  2. Ninjypuppy

Ignis Smooth Camera Slide

Oh wow, this would definitely be useful for making cutscenes flow better. Thanks for sharing! You did a great job!
  3. Ninjypuppy

Best place to start learning JavaScript and RMMV scripting?

So essentially, get some knowledge on javascript first, then watch these tutorials? EDIT: I just read what you said. He teaches some basics first. Got it. Never a bad idea to go over basics like how variables are declared in javascript. (The way it's done in java is different than the way it's...
  4. Ninjypuppy

Best place to start learning JavaScript and RMMV scripting?

I'd like to get into scripting to hopefully be able to code my own features into my games in the future. That's a long ways off and my main goal is to get some plugins from other creators working with my project. I've tried asking for help in the plugins' respective thread and the plugin support...
  5. Ninjypuppy

VE_Enemy Skills and Moogle_X_EquipmentLearning plugin help

Okay, so I'm having issues getting VE_EnemySkills to works and I have a few compatibility issues with MOOGLE_X_EquipmentLearning that I'd like to see if I can get some help with. VE_EnemySkills Ok, the Enemy Skills plugin by Victor hasn't been updated since release back in 2016. With the way...
  6. Ninjypuppy

Equipment Learning

Hey moogle, I know this thread is a little old and I'm probably just plain out of luck with this because of compatibility issues, but do you know of a way I could still use Yanfly's Equip Core and this plugin together? I have this plugin below equip core and it still causes issues when I go to...
  7. Ninjypuppy

VE - Enemy Skills

Hey, I know this thread is kinda old, but I'm having issues getting the observe condition to work when it is on a state. I've tried it on the actor and the state and observing skills just doesn't get them learned. The hit condition works fine but the observe doesn't. My code: <learn enemy...
  8. Ninjypuppy

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

This is weird. I have everything working except the camera stuff. Am I missing something?
  9. Ninjypuppy

Luxray's tips and tricks

Hello there! I'm here to bring you some (hopefully) useful tips and tricks that might help you guys on your way to making your games. I don't know much of what else to say so I'll just go right into the tips and tricks. Actually, before that, if you guys have any tips and tricks you can add to...
  10. Ninjypuppy

Woo. Gonna be getting back to not procrastinating and working on Chrondania hopefully tomorrow...

Woo. Gonna be getting back to not procrastinating and working on Chrondania hopefully tomorrow. YAY......
  11. Ninjypuppy

Increasing/decreasing elemental atk/def

Oh, ok. Thank you!
  12. Ninjypuppy

I'm not talking about the general damage when an element is applied. For example, let's say I have a physical attack skill with the fire element and I want to have a state that takes the fire damage down by 25% but now the physical or overall damage. Should've elaborated on that sorry.
  13. Ninjypuppy

I know how to decrease elemental defense in states but I have no idea how to increase defense against elements and increase/decrease your damage with a particular element within a state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read.
  14. Ninjypuppy

Building a Players' Bill of Rights for RPG Maker

This one is a personal one because I had someone literally ask me how much their first (and very ill prepared) game should cost. Luckily, all I said was what I'm contributing as #29 so here it is #29. GET SOME EXPERIENCE AND RESEARCH UNDER YOUR BELT BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT GOING...
  15. Ninjypuppy

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hey can someone help me? I'm new to using action sequences and I feel like there's a bit too much for what I need here. Any improvements/suggestions for me? <setup action> hide battle hud move user: target, front center, 30 wait for movement immortal: targets, true </setup...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again
I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vangerio