Recent content by nintendowii111

1. nintendowii111

Add plugin command to show/hide

I'll try it out. Thanks very much again!
  2. nintendowii111

I appreciate the help. I only disable it during messages so there isn’t a time when the player has it disabled and can open the menus. If you would still be interested in fixing it I’d greatly appreciate that! Never know if I will need it ;)
  3. nintendowii111

I just tested it and it works like a charm! Thanks so MUCH!
  4. nintendowii111

Thanks so much for the generous offer! I really don’t know java lol I just changed QuasiAbs to QABS anywhere in the code because that’s what’s in the new QABS code :)
  5. nintendowii111

The reason I attached the plugin instead of referencing it is because first, it is no longer supported and second, because I edited some code from the original that makes it compatible with the newest version of QABS (which is also no longer supported) sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try...
  6. nintendowii111

The attached file is the plugin I'm using. I want to add plugin logic so that i can show/hide or enable/disable the plugin with a plugin or script command. I have no knowledge of java and would love some help. Thanks!
  7. nintendowii111

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I'd GREATLY appreciate help with making a simple enemy that shoots only in 1 direction. I'm making a dungeon and want fireballs shot in a single direction. I tried turning the AI off but that causes the event to do NOTHING at all. Please help ;)
  8. nintendowii111

Help with QABS!

Looking for someone experienced with QABS (latest version found at https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QABS/) to help me with AI. I've been trying to make a simple enemy where he only shoots a projectile forward. Not AT the player. To do this I thought turning the AI off with <aiType:none> would...
  9. nintendowii111

OZ Worldmap Scene

The plugin help doesnt say how to open it? I found that you use openworldmap but it doesnt work for me.. I got an error.
  10. nintendowii111

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Amazing! Would love touch controls!
  11. nintendowii111

Multitouch Control.

I’m sure this has been talked about before but have never seen a plugin capable of doing this. Right now I’m using aloeguvners mobile dir pad plugin. It simply has a d pad to the left and a,b keys to the right of the screen. Sadly you can’t use the d pad while also trying to perform an action...
  12. nintendowii111

Plugin to delete a save if game was updated!

well thanks for the help.. :(
  13. nintendowii111

The game has a splash screen at start up that says updates will remove old saves. I just am trying to figure out how to do that. I dont want to delete old saves when updating but the game errors out when trying to load a save from a previous update. It's being made for iOS. (iPhone)
  14. nintendowii111

Also to warn the player on the title screen. I'd love for , after game is updated, for a simple popup to come up on the title to just say "Old saves are not compatible with new version. Old saves have been deleted".

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso