nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol
    Reactions: DoubleX
    DoubleX
    @nio kasgami means that the editor UI doesn't have the native string/array/object/etc option(even though putting the string into the script call is the same thing), and he/she thinks that it's weird, of course he/she needs to ensure the issues pointed out by @TheoAllen won't manifest as well :)
    Archeia
    Archeia
    You can have a string though? Script is what it's for. It's been like this since VX
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I know as it was discussed previously this what Hudell told me lol. (I always though you could Natively use string) but then after discovered we had to script. (Bear with me it's like 3 years I did open RPG Maker XD)
    @Archeia
    I just want to add some more functionality to the Game_Variables ...as pretty much just some QOL? since everything is pretty douable now with the new PluginCommand system.
    as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    HAH! Bold of you to assume that some ppl with my level can actually use particles engine. I'll just hire a particle maker, or use provided ones lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    pfft lol I was thinking to implement an particles engine since MZ doesn't have one.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I would love such a feature. There's a lot you can do with it.
    I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
    good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
    I was a little disaponted / mad on MZ for the ES6 but I kinda want to give it a chance and see how it will go.
    man saw the post on the MZ steam forum and...jesus it's toxic xD
    boi when people told me that plugin dev was going wack by obfuscating all their code so it's impossible to edit...I wouldn't believe they would do so...I know we had plugin stealing problem but that's just being whack and paranoid lol
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I've seen a couple of posts about this but I still haven't seen any example of what people mean when they say it's obfuscated.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you can check the last post about Olivia OTB it's literally using an online obfuscator
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Not going to stop the people who sell through the likes of Fiverr though - if you can't read the code, how can you tell if it was ripped off? And a non-coder isn't going to care if they can read the code or not.
    I am messing so much around with ES6 module that jesus those modules make stuff sooo easy haha (especially used with rollup)
    • Love
    Reactions: LTN Games
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Yea I heard Rollup does have bad Typescript support but if you don't want to mess with TypeScript have you thought about using Flow? Its a lib for having type checking in vanilla JS. it fairly easy to setup in vscode https://flow.org/
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I actually like typescript a lots! The support isnt super bad its not like i was doing super complicated stuff with it mostly for script bundling
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    if typescript is not doing it for me anymore I could try Flow but for some reason it look very much like typescript xD?
    Jesus finding the javascript board in the forum is ALWAYS a pain in the butt xD.
    Today i holded my newborn niece for the first time it was such a nice experience i couldbt stop laughing ;w;
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I was only little when my godmother let me hold her newborn daughter, but I still remember it. She was so little, even compared to tiny me. I loved her from the moment I first held her, and I'd help her mum care for her; can't imagine I was all that helpful though.
    ??????
    ??????
    Its a whole nother experience when you see the child being born in front of your eyes, cut the cord yourself, and are the one who helped create the life to begin with. Nothing compares to it at all. New life is easily the most wonderful and underrated thing on this earth!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Well i am not the father but the incle but seing her is giving me a lots of joy!
    I love when I do programming and I do it with a specific infrastructure in mind then realise that I went to a total different approach lol. It confuse me a LOTS when doing typescript lol
    So for many people it's the first time they witness a new rpg maker **unwrap a chocolate cigarette** first time? I saw the rise of MV....and how a hell of a show the forum was xD
    when you realise that all they did was showing some picture and we hyped and just the idea : we get an new RM made that we are hyping ourself up lol....just with speculation and 'guess'
    I was fed up of rpg maker but now I am supra curious of the new rpg maker haha didn't expected that. I hope they tried to innovate
    So hey it's nio, I am pretty absent most of the time but I am beginning to hear some rumor echoing and those are kinda negative. So I decided to check up a little

I am just slightly out of touch but as a veteran of RMweb hearing those 'rumor' kinda make me annoyed lol not sure though
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    What the heck are you talking about?
    mannn I am so out of rpg maker lol long time I didn't programmed that I had to check how yanfly does parameters to remember xD
    waynee95
    waynee95
    Ah I see! Never mind me then ..xD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oh no I don't mind your approach I am looking at your code right now they are interesting and less tedious since to be fair my javascript knowledge is wayyyy out of the map recently this not like C sharp where ACTUAL namespace exist and you can shorten them lol

but I though ES6 class 'Super' didn't work with RM code
    waynee95
    waynee95
    Since MV1.6 ES6 is fully supported in MV I think. I still compile my plugins down to ES5 code though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart