Dec 16, 2019 at 2:18 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Sep 3, 1996 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

nio kasgami

VampCat, Male, 23, from Canada / Quebec

Veteran

that moment when you google how to do percent to number in js because you didn't do any math for so long lol Nov 3, 2019

nio kasgami was last seen:
Dec 16, 2019 at 2:18 AM
    1. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Just discovered....Weather Classes in MV is gold mine
    2. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        although some elements are still not usable like's the bubble speech's and the name... I had to photoshop the name and the bubble back because still have to adjust the width ...although it' should not be so complicate
        Dec 18, 2015
      2. Prodigy 1216
        Prodigy 1216
        kaduki is back?
        Dec 18, 2015
    3. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Okai...gonna have to tweak some stuff because yup fadeIn and fadeOut don't work really well's with the default message system...sweet >>
    4. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Okai So for script what you guys would like for a restaff release~? No battle system stuff
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        a battle system.

I know you said no battle systems, but so did I in my classifieds thread, and the first three requests I got (and did) were for battle systems ;)
        Dec 17, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        you can do it, Nio! And if you can't right now, I know you will be able to soon!
        Dec 17, 2015
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        I want a full on TBS that plays EXACTLY like Final Fantasy Tactics. I want rotating camera and zoom, I want pre-made battle animations and animated battle characters. And I want it in 5 minutes!

Of course I'm kidding! I always liked the simpler snippet like scripts that do something useful without a lot of code.
        Dec 17, 2015
    5. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Hurg I hate people who bash other people game's without any fund of respect saying this "scrap" or "sh*t"...they all think they can do better if they would know how much hard is to do a game first of all...
      2. trouble time
        trouble time
        What would you say instead? For the example of soul eater I guess I could say. "This anime is not good, nothing in it works. The humor doesn't work, the action doesn't work, the storyline doesn't work, and the characters are abysmal. I actually feel dumber for having watched this. Oh, and the same concept was executed better years earlier in elemental gelade." cause honestly calling it crap gets the same point across in many fewer words.
        Dec 17, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        @iron Croc : *sigh* nevermind let's close thise before this begin a fire status feed.

@Einherijar : lol I guess your avatar confused me...my apogaliges to that
        Dec 17, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        Sorry for that I just got a little angry this was a little immature of me using the way's to explain my word's

anyway's let's close this for good
        Dec 17, 2015
    6. nio kasgami
    7. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      guys let's throw gift at sharm saying word's like : this not like I like you b-bakaa baka! #shutupnio #tsundere
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Sharm - Do not be sad. You are only as old as you think you are!
        Dec 16, 2015
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Mentally I feel like I'm 23.
        Dec 16, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        THEN YOU ARE 23! you are a young lady c:
        Dec 16, 2015
    8. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      I heard in black friday it's like super dangerous to go outside because of reductions?
      2. Chester
        Chester
        EXPECTATION:

-People trampling over each other, women getting into cat fights over clothes.

REALITY:

"Excuse me, oh, were you going to get that? Ah OK here you go ma'am."

ME:

<(._.)>
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        It does depend a lot on the area, what time it is when you're at the store, and what items are being sold. The worst I've personally seen just got a little grabby but no one was fighting, being rude, or getting hurt.
        Dec 15, 2015
      4. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        just dont go to walmart
        Dec 15, 2015
    9. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      ....I feel like my mother is doing that on purpose of saying she's not found any decent tablet for Christmas gift but like she's already bought it and just hide the content in a box who are totally not related to the gift....that's really actually annoying me because I want to know what's the mark she's bought
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        Expect the worst. You'll have a good chance to have a good surprise, or at least not be disappointed.
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        There's just 11 days until Christmas. Just be patient and thankful that she's getting you a gift - no matter what it is. :)
        Dec 15, 2015
      4. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        One of the perks of parenting is getting to torture your children, you'll understand one day.
        Dec 15, 2015
    10. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      US give me back my snow =_=! my country is SUPPOSED to have snow not you!
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Michigan (in the US) would rather have thunderstorms then snow this year (we are usually swamped with snow around now)
        Dec 14, 2015
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        In Wyoming we have gotten some snow, but nothing all that major yet.
        Dec 14, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Same with a lot of Montucky. Some heavy snow in the mountains but not a lot overall.
        Dec 14, 2015
    11. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      oh my...not I hate those people but when people pust wall of text like this was a essay...I can't just read it's to much word's lol. I get lost so easily when I have to read big walls of text of explanation or stuff >>"
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It's all about formatting! Something that's written eloquently and into bite size pieces; I could keep reading. Paragraphs are our friends.

The real complaint I have about text with no line breaks is I keep losing my place. XD
        Dec 13, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah lol same here XD I have to reread the stuff and I am like GOSH
        Dec 13, 2015
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Text walls are the problem or as I like to call it, "broken return/enter key typing."
        Dec 13, 2015
    12. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Oh then Unity Use Javascript 6 for doing the content but how JS is handle in Unity is SOOO weird >> or they use ES6 structure lol
    13. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        puhahaha well yes it's still a sketch for him haha
        Dec 12, 2015
      3. EternalShadow
        Dec 12, 2015
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        This is intriguing! She looks happy, he looks angry, and their position could be either a fierce fight or a tender dance! I want to know what is happening here!!
        Dec 12, 2015
    14. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      *trying to learn Unity* ...*close unity after 2h of wtf what is this*
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        humm well I will go in 3D animation classes so I wanted to open my horizon a little ..but HERE èwé ! MY TREE SO REALIST! http://i.imgur.com/zbngjhE.png
        Dec 12, 2015
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        I tried Unity before RPG Maker. It's very powerful, but you quickly realize that 3D is a lot more than adding 1 to 2D. I had to quit before I burned. But a great engine anyway.
        Dec 12, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah I know 3D is different but yeah if we not try then we don't know if we will like this or not
        Dec 12, 2015
    15. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Nevermind I remove what I say about C#....it's have verbose type lol...so many syntax for declare one thing....
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        Then you should never even look at java :)
        Dec 11, 2015
    16. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Humm I'm recently tempted to learn C# I wonder if this somewhat a decent language...of what I heard C# was a good language.
    17. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      When I think... Quest NPC in game's ...are the most freaking rude people ever! they don't even say Hi or ask how you going they just give you the quest....PFF
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yep ;w;
        Dec 10, 2015
      3. Sinweaver
        Sinweaver
        what about R2-D2.. they have to bleep out every words he said cuz he was too vulgar..

(i remember seeing a meme about this..)
        Dec 10, 2015
      4. The Infamous Bon Bon
        Dec 10, 2015
    18. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      http://i.imgur.com/qr4Tjjt.png this why I am jealous sometime of my friend TwT...she's doing so nice soft coloring! she's took advantage I was out of tablet for improving a lots! Tch I will not lose~
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        While it is nice soft shading there is very little blending or form. Don't be taken in by the one brush wonder.
        Dec 10, 2015
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        hahah well yeah but meh not going to tell her that uu"
        Dec 10, 2015
      3. Julien Brightside
        Julien Brightside
        Hnng, that's cute!
        Dec 10, 2015
    19. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      oh my just finish to read this http://tapastic.com/episode/74344 okai it's for adult (nothing p*nographic though) I just love the art and the way's this artist putted the story ! ¸
      2. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        That's cute. I like the Art, it's almost ecchi, yet not of bad taste.
        Dec 9, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        humm I would not say ecchi haha I think this comic would not enter in the category of a ecchi xD
        Dec 9, 2015
      4. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        I said almost :) .

just finished reading it, really liked it, nice romance. maybe ecchi is a bit much, but you must agree, there's a little bit of fanservice here.
        Dec 9, 2015
    20. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      ah welp got a real japanese converting my name in kanji and it's give this : 霞上 鳰 who literally mean's "Mist on the Niobium" (kasume-jo Nio) or Niobium on the mist I kinda like it haha
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        It's also Hypoallergenic, but expensive as a jewelry material. Still, I cringe when people convert their name with Kanji... that's what Katakana is for.
        Dec 8, 2015
      3. Aoi Ninami
        Aoi Ninami
        But kanji are much cooler because they mean something; katakana just represent the sound. :) By the way, 鳰 means "grebe" (the bird), not niobium.
        Dec 9, 2015
      4. Shiroi Akuma
        Shiroi Akuma
        Aoi, you can't translate the correct name from plain Kanji, so you always need both then. Kanji and Katakana/Hiragana.
        Dec 9, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 3, 1996 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    French
    Huh?

What you look?

You look after me?

Ho so...well I guess I needed to present myself right?

Well I am Nio Kasgami A Young mangaka

who draw since 2008 aprox so I have some pratice!

I am normally a french but I speak enough good English for maintain a good conversation with you...

what I likes?

HUh....

I love drawing

I love read

I love manga

I love write

I love do bycicle

I love speak with people

I love drawing

and I love to draw manga!

If i am sociable...?

Well Yes I love to speak so yes

If you readed all this....

• You have really nothing to do

OR

• You have some interested point with me :3 

Art,manga,cat girl, reading, game

Interact

Signature

Hello Hello :3....!
    [​IMG]
    Proudly a [​IMG]
    (join the graphics lover club and become a graphics snob to!)