nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
    Sigony
    Sigony
    At least one assumption has been corrected.
    Kes
    Kes
    Good to know that you are aware that there are some standards which must not be allowed to slip.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahah yes I cant stand to not be clean I can skip a shower sometime since its winter and u don't sweat but not more than 1 day apart.
    first day of working at my new job as background artist....it is way less stressing than expected xD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you overthink a lot to much.

in simple when doing background texture think :
    does it look believable ? if yes then it's good enough
    unless u searching photorealism
    hayahay
    hayahay
    haha sometimes yeah, wanted to look semirealism before. Now just doing some simple backgrounds.

thanks I'll keep this tip in mind.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @nio kasgami, what do you mean in the believable and photorealism? I am going to assume it is the artists' jargoon. Do you do speak in a different language? :cutesmile: Comment cela? lol
    I am kinda happy to get people to go and ask me : can we use your typescript definitions file for our project that help for plugins development in typescript....it make me happy because I know my hardwork is not wasted ;A;
    On a scale to 1 to 10 (1 being man I wanna burn this 10 being I am fine with it)
    how much do you feel to work with MZ in games Windows?
    Ahuramazda
    Ahuramazda
    I must be the odd one out cause I actually read it as "in-game windows" on the 1st pass, lol

Maybe its cause I'm currently rebuilding every scene from the ground up to match my MV version of my game, so I'm seeing way too many windows.
    HELLFIRE3110
    HELLFIRE3110
    @Ahuramazda you might not need to, have you seen some of the MV games run on the MZ engine videos recently? Some MV games even ran smoother (they still have their MV plugins in them too! System plugins related to tweaking MV engine will undoubtly fail but the rest work fine!)
    Ahuramazda
    Ahuramazda
    @HELLFIRE3110 When I said that I meant I'm porting all my YEP plugins and every other major thing that MZ doesn't have that I needed to completely push my project over from MV->MZ. While some of the worked fine with minimal work, a lot of them needed some major re-writing (some 75%+) to make work and look good at the same.
    Recently in canada I get a lots of Scam call threatening to answer or I would get the cop at my house and I am like : *answer at the moment they begin they speach I go * : f*** you send it to my house the cop xD
    I discovered why I was struggling with a bug in MZ....Arrow function doesn't have 'this' context that is so bullsh*t xD I never knew that (I don't use them as much in typescript)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I was told by a friend that the main advantage of arrow functions was that you don't need to use var self = this;. :D
    Well, arrow functions are an ES6 feature I don't like to use anyway, because it makes the code less readable for me.
    Reactions: OcRam
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I used to make the same argument about readability, but in the end I just needed to get used to it.
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Arrow function =>
    Train function |00|00|>
    WTF function (ㆆ _ ㆆ)
    Working function ※\(^o^)/※
    I just realised while I was hard working to create a definition files for MZ that MOST of what kino did for MV is almost the same so it actually save me work lol....
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Yes! You know, I have to take a look at this yesterday and I really remember to tell you about this! Luck you already figure that out! ^^
    So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
    if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
    ... do it?
    so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol
    Reactions: DoubleX
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's been 3 years since you opened RPG Maker, you might want to re-familiarize yourself with it to see what it CAN do, before assuming you have to add plugins for stuff. Otherwise you'll be like all the noobs who go looking for plugins to do stuff the engine already does.:)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Lol shaz its was an exaggeration i did open rpg maker quite often recently i just didnt open the variable sequences assuming they was native to support string without the use of the script section. It how hudell worded when i was doing the typescript definition files. That confused me

I know how rpg maker work its just happen i got confused while doing the work but i guess i am a noob now
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    Ouch :rswt
    as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    HAH! Bold of you to assume that some ppl with my level can actually use particles engine. I'll just hire a particle maker, or use provided ones lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    pfft lol I was thinking to implement an particles engine since MZ doesn't have one.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I would love such a feature. There's a lot you can do with it.
    good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
    I was a little disaponted / mad on MZ for the ES6 but I kinda want to give it a chance and see how it will go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*
Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gannonremnant