nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• f*ck ....man I succeed to go to the point where sans spare me..I don't spare him...and BOOM all those dayum blaster and freaking hard to avoid bone xD....WELL
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Get dunked on!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so glad I never warned you about that. xD
    someone can explain my why my dog is trying to always steal my bed each time I go sleep? Like she's litterally trying to push me out of the bed...and when I stop her from getting in the bed she's sulking me....
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I think your dog just wants to sleep with you.

Dogs like to sleep with other members of the pack (probably doesn't understand that she is taking up a lot of room).
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    taking a lot of room? I think this more she's want the bed for herself!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @nio - Never get married then (all my friends that did said there spouse takes 99% of the bed every night). :p

but, that probably is for she doesn't know better.
    lil sister (12 years old) I hate french canadian ! ....familly : then you hate your own familly. Sister : No I never said I hate my familly! me : we are french canadian! (omg ....my sister is all a case lol it's was really hillarious)
    PFFFF sleep is for weak! *fall asleep on his desk*
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    *sprays you with a water canon* Wake up! One who doesn't need sleep! *has dark circles all around my eyes like some anime shut-in type*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    HURG o3o ....I must stay awakes then!

and you too stay awakes!
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Why are you sleeping while I'm back from school?! Why! D: I need some moral support after the exam now.
    dayum stupid kikoo on twitter -_-" who can't speak a proper french and they insult you like saying "shut up cute" WELP time to use the ban button!
    lol a friend think I am 'strange' that I speak to my dogs lol....I mean everyone do that right?
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    If you DON'T speak to your pets, then you're doing it wrong in my opinion. :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Of course you speak to your pets, no matter what kind they are. We speak to our dog, our cats, our bearded dragons. When we had parrots, we'd speak to them. Uh ... we don't speak to our fish much. That's okay though - they'd forget the conversation 30 seconds later anyway.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I talk to my dog all the time.

I find it more strange to talk to humans (as they are weird). I mean at least dogs listen to you when they disagree on something. :p
    I saw a undertale fan made game who speak about a girl named "red" and dayum it's almost like it's was Toby fox himself who made this battle xD ...I do hope he will add her to the game as secret boss
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yeah, there was a removed comment. We have a person I see fairly regularly make snarky comments and then remove them when someone replies. Unfortunate really. Although, personally, I don't really see the draw of Undertale, but maybe I'm too buried under my own project to see much of anything, ha.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Ah, a troll going for the "try to make people look like assholes protesting the OP" approach... :p
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Pity I added part of the name. As far as I know, there's no way nio kasgami can refer to someone called lily, so... XD
    lol I didn't have any waterfall animation bug before and now it's suddently begin? Oh welll I think my old lovely laptop begin to get old :c
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    OH WELL this was my driver who was outdated

I was wondering why my computer was so slow lol well I have my answer lol
    *go check for what's the use of the point class in MV in the helpfile* description : "The point class." ......OMG YOU ARE SO MUCH HELPFUL!
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    actually... i find the help file confusing..... i have a back ground in coding and like 7 differant coding languages.... ruby scripting and JS are new to me, and well JS is eaisier to learn but even now after learning a little i still cant write my own plug ins..... mostly cuase i have no idea what some of the termology is
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Yeah, the JS doc is absolutely horrible. Just because I can write JS doesn't imply that I instantly know what all of RPG Maker's constructs do.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Wavelength - I agree.

What is the point of documentation when you need to know everything about it to understand it (making the documentation useless).

It might as well not even be there (it is more helpful to go through the code one line at a time and trace it to find the point of the code).
    trevers18
    trevers18
    Nothing in this entire world would ever convince me to try a Genocide run in this game simply because fighting Sans is one of the most difficult things I may ever have to do.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    The Sans fight is the stupidest boss fight ever conceived. There's nothing clever about it. It is stupid crap.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @lilyWhite:

If you don't like the game then don't comment about it, spreading venom everytime Undertale is mentioned will make you nothing more than a hater.
    wow I don't know why but people tend to commission me a lots recently I am like : wait ...when my art began to be enough "professional" for being in a game xD!?
    oh my god I forgot how can be huge to setup in luna Engine XD well let's be patient c:
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I completely forgot I even own the luna engine lol.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Same here Neo until they announced it for MV.
    people sure like to commission weird sexual trash to artist >_> ' it's here customer scare me lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol yeah some people lacks respect a lot's but I often get kind client where they are all polite and I get polite with them

Yeah lol they ask my ages tooo xD
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I had a commission a few years back to not only draw something NSFW, but something that was an instant NOPE in my books. Sex sells, but money talks. I wasn't proud but my wallet was heavy lol
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Then add limitations to your commissions. D: Like I will not draw: ... Things where I even didn't know that they exist.
    MEHHHH Tsukihime is to much fast I am like release one plugin and he already released like 10 in one day's I swear he drink to much coffee this like the only answer lol
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Of course that's always the never know with online names and profile pic stuff.
    Kes
    Kes
    There was a crowd funding thread about a game he was involved in which gave his RL first name, and yes, it was a male name.
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    In the internet there aren't any women, just males who pass off as a girl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer