nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I just discover ...originally the little red ridding hood...was a little boy #dreambreak
    Ronove
    Ronove
    It was probably used back then as an example for all children. You have to be cunning and outsmart anyone who's trying to hurt you. Perrault was the one who added in the red riding hood NEEDED to be saved by someone.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    There was a Chinese variant too where there was a boy and a girl. It's not THAT close to red riding hood but it still dealt with monster pretending to be relative to eat children, children escape theme.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    I can't find the exact date but I know the Story of the Grandmother is from oral tradition that the Grimms adopted stories from and as such came before Grimm and Perrault.
    YEAH! I am so happy...my mother surgery passed well (she's had a risky surgery in the verterbral) and had risk to get paralized....I am so relieved....I was so worried but now I am ...happy!
    it's not look but guys even if you know your ruby ..it's nothing bad to time to time to revise your basis with codeacademy lol
    NPC
    NPC
    I just finished the basic tutorial on there lol :p
    that's how would will look my Game_AI scripts ...converted in Javascript {by opal} http://pastebin.com/3Bcv0NWv it's a big mesh but it's shorter lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I dunno lol but this just for studing haha
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Nope, there's now way it could know. It will probably try to use a class with the same name
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    It converts source code notation to target notation. It's aware of language constructs; it doesn't need to know if the classes exist or not. You compile it into JS and run it automatically from that. It's how CoffeeScript works, and any other "on top" language.
    Lol I think I am weird I prefer drawings complicate CG and Manga instead of drawing Bust (who get more simple)....I guess I am a weird guys >_>
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol am I working you too hard poor nio?
    Helps a army of kid just pop up in my house.....helps me ;-;"
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Pretend to be a kid aswell, this will scare them and make them run away.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ....you creepy XD
    sapiboong
    sapiboong
    Just don't wear a T-shirt with a cartoon character on it, and you'll be fine (I wore a cartoony t-shirt once when my cousins come visiting, and they are running after me like mad! :o )
    oh my god...just learned my mother will have this risky operation thursday...and after this operation she will have to stay in a another city for 6 months.....I don't know how to react to this....I know she will feeling better after that but arf....I am worry...about this..
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Any surgery is scary, it's okay to be worried. *hugs*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    thanks sharm! but at least my mother will have less pain but they have 5% of chance she's get paralyze.... but hey I know I will focus on art and working art on the productions of my restaff release!

but thanks sharm ! *hugs*
    the people who arrive saying : "you can't understand me you have talent" annoy me the most....I had to suffer for aquire a decent levels in art...and these guys make this like we doing this by magic >_> "
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yep but my magics is yellow D:

@ruby : yeah but I don't believe in the "talent" stuff haha
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Just because you dont believe in it, Nio, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Talent exists, and some simply have it and some don't. However, if you wanna do something badly enough you can with training and practice. It just comes easier to some than to others.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha croc on that we could have a conversation of 3 weeks about that it's go with my believing sadly c: and I am free to believe what I want~
    confirmation from the main site of rpg maker mv....they will have a external script system...in javascript lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Nathanial : yes I admit I just find it a little messy lol of what I learned in the moment this seem however more easy to transfert datas of a functions to a another functions contrary of ruby who seem hieriachical
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    So it's coming Winter 2015 to the States, too? Interesting. Guessing mid-late December, as any later is Winter 2016 ;)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    welp and you will see a explosion of "HOW I EDIT THIS HALP!!!!!"
    Since I passed of sai to clip studio ...I don't touched again to sai...but I am curious to see if I still can draw a good draw with it lol (for see if I am still comfortable with the old tools)
    a new rpg maker engine....and the reborn of a old heroes of the coding...welp....I am happy I am not cardiac because I would be die of excitation right now hahaha
    I have a jobs interview in two hours...I somewhat stress ...
    Deceius
    Deceius
    Go for it, Nio! You can do it! You've got a cheerleader here! (Not really a real cheerleader, but for you I will be.)

Looking forward for the news!
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Good luck Nio, you can do eet!! :D
    Kes
    Kes
    Good luck with this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3
My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbzaxa