nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• @nio kasgami hi sir. I have been waiting for the release of this plugin the  (Intuitive mobile Button System) WIP that I saw in youtube. I really really need this can you please release it now. Thank youu
    I find funny when peoples say I'm rude to assume peoples genders like saying : how you dare it's impolite to assume someone else gender!

and I'm like : well you know that in french everything's have a gender?

EVEN THE CHAIR HAVE ONE!

and it's Female!

"une chaise" translate to a chair but in simple une equal she xD
    omg...the anime new Game I can relate so much about it! they put so much 3D maya ref to it LOL
    Reactions: 1 person
    richter_h
    richter_h
    Same, love the series and the story even got most of the references if not all of them, but the all-girl setting is not my cup of coffee. Not after Love Live!, I'd say.

And one particular character in New Game! has similar appearance like a certain character in Love Live!, too.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds interesting. What is it about?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    about a young person who join a game dev company
    My experience with Maya 3D so far : 

Oh you want to load Mental Ray plugin? *bug*

Oh you want to select this thing!?

*crash*

Oh you want to extrude a triangle?

*crash*
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Sounds like my experience with Cinema 4D a long time ago. ~_~
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Would that be Maya Lt or Maya full version? Lt has all kinds of bugs going on and they still charge 30.00 a month for it.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    no I own the full one I have a students license for it.
    gosh it's rare to be able here  in canada to get a 16$ dish(including fries, salad etc) and to have REALLY huge hamburger and who are not sh*tty XD....gosh this was a really tasty hamburger
    just tested ElectronMV from Quasi and I can say this WAY more nicer than the default NwJS thingy because it's permit in thing to run from the shot the game while you program. AND allow multiple thingy such babel/typescript compilling etc
    hurg trying to understand how to use in MV A* pathfinding without making the AI of the event to much smart is hard xD
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Nope, I mean how passability check works in a technical sense. There's no functional difference from the user's point of view.

I.e. I was thinking in terms of performance. Just implemented some pathfinding for RMXP, and got like a factor 10 speed boost by using a more efficient way of doing the passability checks.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    like building a map passability chart right at the start instead of checking it every frame for every character?
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    @Shaz That would likely be helpful.

In my case I map coordinates to the events on that coordinate. As a cost the map must be maintained whenever an event moves. It's a part of my antilag script, so I spent a couple of hours perusing my pathfinding script thinking I had messed something up, with it being so fast >_>
    gosh making a "SLD" language or a language from textFile is hard xD you have to make a decent parser and this the part I struggle the most (REGEXP) but hey it's a good experience.
    today was the first time I had to draw a guy who was posing naked in front of me and the class...this was kinda weird in the begin XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Embrace the human anatomy Nio. Also, think how awkward it must be for the guy to have a bunch of people draw him lol.
    today I almost got struck by a car because my bike brake wasn't working well...I think it's time to store this bike for the whole winter
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah, if you take it out again make sure you spruce that baby up. It might seem an odd thought but bikes need maintenance and cleanings just like a car would (you know just differently though). Glad your okay, though.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah I will ask my sister grand father to fix it but I will probably stop using it for now because it's will snow
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I actually did slam into a truck once. Luckily it was parked but I still hit the side full on. I was, like five at the time, so that was truly horrifying for me. Then, a couple years ago, I was in Montreal and I fell off my bike three times. I crashed into a pole the first time, then the tour guide told me I needed to adjust the height of the bike, but adjusted it too far so my feet couldn't touch the ground when I stopped. Then I was going really quickly trying to go up a ramp in a tunnel, then I hit a sink in the road and went flying. That was probably the most embarrassing part because a total stranger found me with my bike two feet away and gashes on both knees. So, I was crying my eyes out in humiliation.  :(  I still have a mark on my knee. So, luckily you were able to somewhat control yourself better than I was. XD
    for any inspiring artist here : if you think that you don't need to learn anatomy drawing for learn manga you are wrong lol Anatomy help a lots on understand and being able to properly deform the proportions :)  
    Reactions: 2 people
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I simply have a Anatomy drawing class because in 3D animation program you need to learn anatomy lol 
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah I can see that. 3d is on a whole other level. I am going to see if I can learn from some anatomic sketch books. Seem to be alot of them.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    no need of any anatomy sketch book etc they cost a lots just picture of anatomic muscle are perfectly fines

just good what are the proportions on certain part how to draw some thingy just google them they plenty have tutorial for that and a lots of observation.
    when you find THE artist who doe the style you are searching for you game!
    Reactions: 5 people
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It looks great, but the perspective the the tree and cauldron are so different it's a bit off putting.  The chairs and the desk don't mesh either, but look like they are meant to catch the eye level of the mock up, rather than be a real set.  You've also got the bed flat down- while it makes the eye look at everything it's just too confusing ><
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Awesome!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Palladinthug haha yes well this was a sample of the artist 

Sadly I didn't got the chance to hire he/she but I got the style who was inspiring me now and try to hire a proper artist for it :p  
    listening to some Chopin piano compilation while working...is actually really nice haha
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Chopin's works are fantastic. Fell in love with his work after playing Eternal Sonata.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    same haha eternal sonata was a good game who took a lots of chopin works for the soundtracks wich is nice
    the more I get reference with the MV rtp battler the  more I realise oh gosh...the artist made so many proportion mistake in it
    taarna23
    taarna23
    True, but it's still a good thought experiment. In my case, it resulted in a functional, if spaghetti-coded, random dungeon generator. Predictable, no less. Use the same 3 variables, get the same dungeon. I <3 random seeds.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Considering the look of the on-map sprites and all the other tiles, I don't think any of the resources are really meant to match real-life proportions :)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah lol I know that it's just like thick me off when I see that but after when you get 3 months of intensive realist drawing you get this impression a lots xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.
No internet for 2 weeks. Thank goodness for phones. :kaoluv:
Megumi_Aramaki wrote on Takeshi014's profile.
Here you go! Enjoy mapping!
Megumi_Aramaki wrote on Takeshi014's profile.
Valley can be done by outside mountain town tilesets I will send you right away!
Hi everyone! I've relased a demo about my new game in "Games in Development". Someone interested? :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hendrix_Za