nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• guys....why this when you can't access rm or your drawing software ....you feel the most inspired ;_; ...this frustrating!
    guys ...how to get scared for a stupid things...when you go late to the toilet.....and a mouse sudently decide they jump in front of you D:
    whitesphere
    whitesphere
    At least you don't live in Australia. From what I heard, there are LOTS of things you would be justifiably scared of seeing...
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Hehe I would have said "Hi Buddy! It's cold outside, isn't it?"
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    It's a shock therapy
    Finally I am back more earlier then a I thinked...so well I guess I say "im back" ? (saddly dumb like I was I forgot my laptop plug at my aunt house :/...now I have to use the crappy low mother computer D: )
    due some reason I have to go away for two week so....see ya people of the forum....also...don't stare my foil cat armor!
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Here, for your journey *give 100 potions*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ........wait I forgot to install the limit breaker script so I can only transport 99 potions :(
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    *takes the other one and drinks it* byee!
    the part I hate the most in scripting is the documented part....this figure how to make it readable for you english with my Horrible engrish (or simply the Nioniese~) :/
    sigh... I forgot when people want cuztomization the script always get bigger haha and now me the idiot try to find a way to squid them in a short way D:
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha yeah this like with pixel art you do one step at the time : 3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yep. Finishing something is much more important than making it full of features. I have to keep telling myself that otherwise I get nothing done.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    It indeed makes the config part bloated... Though it's actually fun and rewarding once you've finished it. Who knows, you yourself might need those customization options too. :)
    guys I have a question and I don't think this deserve a thread if yes I will create it haha so : Do you will be happy to received with the my normal bust a animted version (who can be use with theo or modern algebra message system) ? because I planning making animated version of my bust :/
    guys this almost 2 week I try to speak with a friend of mine...and now at the moment I decide to go sleep she answered me....someone can say me if this ironic or what : / ?
    Susan
    Susan
    I'd say that it's a good sign that she's speaking to you. ;)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Maybe you just have different sleep schedules.
    Yuri Kuma Arashi is the most strange anime I saw ...this freaking hard to follow and I still have to understand some part....this anime is not for people who want to relax Oo....
    yeah dogs day's season 3 finally come out! I was waiting for this anime for a while!
    NH97
    NH97
    Eh seriously!? Im a fan!!! Dammit! Why didn't i get any news about this!? O_O
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    ThatChillingLittleKiddo
    I heard about it since August I think, checked yesterday nothing. But today? Lol a day after XD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha well I am french so I don't know the date for the english one :/

but yeah I was waiting for a long time for this anime this almost a year they announced the season 3 this was the time to come out : 3!
    whoohoo suceed to create a titlescreen compatible with Luna : 3 be prepared to have some cool feature x3!
    Susan
    Susan
    Fantastic! ^^
    Chester
    Chester
    Good Job!
    Kes
    Kes
    Looking forward to seeing it.
    dayum this the first time I saw a message system imcompatible with tankentai.....I can't believe my eyes :/
    okai I am front of rmvx the trial version and I know vx suck and is not good but this the first rm I tested so I feel nostalgic...
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    I feel like if I ever picked up RM2k again, I would be sucked by nostalgia and forced to make a game with it. Your first always holds a special place in your heart!
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    "sucked in" rather!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahah yeah you have right vx have a really special place in my heart

@starcrescendo : Lol what ? I have xp and ace already I just don't have the full version of vx and I don't intend to buy it again I think haha
    Hmph...To many restaff now : >
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    It's just like Epic Meal Time. Just like you can never have enough bacon, you can never have enough ReStaff!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    now I am hungry~
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    You're right - we have too many, and we shall all have to go buy new external hard drive/cloud storage for all the yummy stuff they will make for us!!!!!
    phew....this hard to ask to a ex artist friend if you can continue the comics ...simply because you have to ask her because ....she is the co creator...this not help on the mood...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I would love to avoid to have to do this....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon