nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• obviously RMW release a new pack addition and peoples still find something to complain -w-'
    Reactions: 1 person
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    People will always find something to complain about... 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Irony? Complaining about people complaining. >.>
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    That might be meta.

I am not interested in the children generator parts so I hope the Season 4 DLC is more than that, but I am not going to complain about it if not as there was a demand for it. Plus I got what I needed out of the season 3 DLC... plus all that music from the other ones. I am satisfied.
    kaimen I need a song for this purpose so let me describe what kind of instrument I w....

Kaimen : would use some Piano, harpsicord or even some violin.

Me : .....you bulleyed what  I wanted again.

Kaimen : Well, I am simply one hell of a composer after all.

me : DAT ALLUSION!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I can say that gosh working with Kaimen he always gots the  right sound I want for the game I work on lol
    rpg maker ace is likes  7$ on steam and I feel to just buy one and offers a copy to someone XD
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I use Ace ALL the time. MV is...

Well, Ace is really powerful and stable and runs at a decent frame rate for me. Bonus: I have NEVER seen a "Now Loading" screen in Ace.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol khaos that's because JS you must preload graphics whiles Ruby not but I can assure  that MV is way more performant than Ace due it's works on the CPU if I recal and not only on the GPU
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Face Palms* And I paid the around 70.00 for it a few years back. :headshake:

Also like that the Aveyond games are really cheap too.
    RIP Laptop-chan ;w;....you gave a really nice perfomance for those last 5 years where you was the laptop I was drawing almost all my illustration on it! 
    VicWhite
    VicWhite
    May she rest in peace and replaced soon for a brand new machine.
    Cunechan
    Cunechan
    Laptop-chan surely had a beautiful life ewe Good night, Laptop-chan, good night forever
    eggning people :V! #TriedToDoAMorningPun
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    It looks like making a morning pun isn't over easy.
    BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    Get some red bull for that.I know it doesn't sound healthy at the morning but honestly,nobody cares..
    Phew I just finished my homeworks! I may take a little pause and code or draw! *college is like : Here some other homework!

me : 

................*cry*
    Reactions: 3 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Actually... Nio! Thank you! You've reminded me that while I may be exhausted, while I may want to just crawl under my desk and cry... While I may FEEL like I'm back in school...

I'm getting paid for working hard, and I'm moving into a new place soon. That is WAY FREAKING BETTER than school.

I feel better now. :3
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah but once you get through it and get the high paying job, you won't be so sad.
    chungsie
    chungsie
    hmmm... I just cleared a storage container, and found I still have some books fom college, that aren't textbooks. Applied Calculus and Coil making and repairing. I rarely spent over 40 minutes on homework and got As until I went to italy, then I got sicker.
    I saw on the kadokawa japanese twitter that the update might be tileset related : >....
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    For RPGMaker MV or the Season Pass?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    dunno mostly seem software related THOUGH it's could be just a external software etc
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Okay.Sounds interesting either way :)
    lol I just got my new Bank card at the post and I'm like : oh it's shiny like gold!!! *suddenly want to spends a lots with it*
    hurg I was supposed to move to my new house tomorow but I will have to move THE DAY I begin my first class...seriously? 

ALL because the stupid guy who rent the current house decided to be a rear end in a top hat and decide to move...at 31 august MIDNIGHT (so the 1st september)

who the f*cking most ignorant guy move at midnight!? first it's bother the peoples around the old house and secondly you put the other peoples who was supposed to move in waiting because we are not rear end in a top hat who move at the LAST minute >_>...

hurg dat angry moment. 
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Dalph™ yeah I will mostly focus on finishing packing my last stuffs and I will focus on making art :p

@Celianna the funny thing ALL in begin was he will quit the 31th august in the day but he SUDENTLY changed his mind at the last minute and just moving at midnight

but yeah he just doing that because his house contract finish at midnight....

but yeah I should be fine I don't haves tons of stuff to bring.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You think that's complicated? I gotta arrange demolition and removal of my current (awful) place and bringing in of a new one, and find a place for me (mom's spare room), my stuff (???) and my cats (???). It's going to be weird moving in to a new place and having the same address. Plus I still need to actually pick one, figure out when the move is happening and get a mortgage. Farewell, taarna's sanity...

Also, is it even legal to move out at midnight? Aren't there noise laws there?
    BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    You think that's complicated?W

Well,it probably is.I feel so bad for you all.
    Today is nio going to college...let's say it's will be o3o~

#HideTheFactHeStressedALot
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahah thanks

and with that my coordinator or main teacher...teached to people who work now in disney or worked on Star wars movies XD

but yes I will work REALLY hard on that!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Hard work pays off... my student loan.

And soon my mortgage.

I'm just going to go cry in a corner now.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Did they hire you to be the nionese instructor?

Seriously though, hope everything goes well nio.
    WELP they will have a rpg maker for 3DS XD
    Reactions: 2 people
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Yeah. When I was first getting Into Rm, I only had a Mac and a really ****ty old pc that was on life support. If the ds rpg maker wasn't only JAPANESE, I would have defiantly gotten that. I can definatly see it Doing better in Japan, but it may also be a good way to get the younger market into Rpg maker.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol Honestly Nintendo products are just extremely popular and common in Japan

explaining why they always get news rpg makers it's because how much it's sale on playsation , ds etc
    Eilwyn
    Eilwyn
    I'm gonna import it and fiddle around with it a bit.  I know enough Japanese that most of my game collection is in Japanese.

I'm just hoping it isn't as complex as the DS one.  That one was a bit of a pain to use and I eventually gave up on it.
    hurg...begin college tomorow...I'm so stressed ;w;...
    BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    But,seriously.Hope you do well in college!My brother is going,and that's in another 3 weeks.Summer holidays is 6 weeks and ppl going college get 9 weeks.

Once again,STAY DETERMINED!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Good luck Nio!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    You'd best brush up on your English! An educated gentleman who speaks more than one language may get further in life!
    dat moment when you think you and your familly going to a super big aquatic park...then you go to a super small water park with water shooter

#NioIsShameful
    Reactions: 4 people
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       No Whitewater for you :( (Does Canada have Whitewater amusement parks? If they do ya'll should go someday, lots of fun that caters to most ages.)
    like my lil sister who ask me :

hey nio since I know you do a lots of this "stuff" (programming) you know how to hack the game?

me : yes I do know how to hack a game.....but HOW IN THE F*CK YOU KNOW I PROGRAM!?

sister : well I see you working on code in the at the screen.

me : .....I though you guys never look at what I'm working on lol.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       D'aww; she's interested in what her big brother does! (even if it's only to the extent that you can help her cheat). Relish these moments man, siblings are like friends with an inherent excuse to keep in touch after life has made you to busy to keep friends. Bond while you can, because you never know where life will take you once you both grow up but having someone you can depend on who knows where you've been and has walked a lot of those paths alongside you is a priceless resource for holding to your sanity if/when the world seems to go crazy around you.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah this suprised me that she's the type to look what I do xD

but yeah I said like : no I will not hack the game XD

but I did tried to cheat a little but after HTML based games are easy to edit but work on server so you can't cheat them : >
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    BAKA!

giphy.gif
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:
After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTonyPepperoni