nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• good morning everyone! so less stressed of all this IGMC ;w;? now...what you project to do now? ...myself It rest only to ink the cover page of rpg maker story..and my personnal opinion...I love how I draw shaz this little character is just so much cute and sharm look like a pokemon trainer!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    THe other are epic to I love the kind expression of mlogan and..clydous look like a robotic sephirot also ...palladinthug...so much hard to draw but I get so much pleasure to draw him!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Morning! Never participated in the contest so I'll be doing what I've been doing... working on my long term game project! Sounds like you're making progress with the project you set out upon.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @CC: good to know and yes the project progress a lot since I have finished the school so I can spend my whole time in drawing and the progress of rpg tsukuru story x3!
    So I collect a lot of information for draw all the principal character so Now I return to work on rpg maker story good night everyone I will surelly be back tomorow ...(I think °-°)
    Okai I decide to create the blog for host rpg maker story on smackjever...and when I wanted to modify the design of my blog...I notice this...it require....HTML...god dammit....seriously I think I should ask someone for help me but..i dont know no one who use htlm xD!
    Sweet...I notice I cant use paypal because I dont have 18 ....okai I need to wait until my birthday in september =_=....for pay long contract I asked to scythuz T.T
    Like I thinked Palladinthug will be hard to draw...I never draw a lion X_X...but it is a great challeng for me!
    gosh....4 more message of people who just dont present themself and say ''can I have the update of the next tankentai I need it absolutely!! please!''....it is getting a little annoying now...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @nio kasgami:

It's not that I hate the system per se (even if the scripts are buggy and messy as hell).

It's just that I prefer a frontal BS, so Tankentai is useless to me.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Dalph: well did you take a look of the ace edition? (english not japanese)

and not really is not buggy like the vx version

but I guess is taste opinion ;3
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I tried it, it's not my thing...and yes it's a matter of tastes at the end.

As I said I prefer a frontal BS (it's more fast paced and appealing), that's why I don't need Tankentai.
    Yeah more lucky internet for 3 more days! so I progress the better i can in the manga just dont have access to my scanner *sob* ...Plus Paladin-sempai sent me the sketch of his character for rpg maker web story...and it is in this moment I realise : dammit ..palladin drawing style...look so much like a walt disney to me ...just more violent lol...
    ??????
    ??????
    ^ that means you can try EUA later today when its released :)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well yes ! but internet not necessary signify I am not occupy xD! in this moment I just grab the net for grab more progress in rpg maker story and other stuff but WHen I get time I will test your game dekita-Dono :3!

because it was a long time....

NYA!
    ??????
    ??????
    lol indeed :)
    Hum Unexpected chance off internet (one of the multiple advantage to have a girlfriend ;w;) so I just pass for correct my Feedback for the restaff who I really write fast like a thunderstorn and give you some good new about rpg maker story
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I destroy you with my sarcasm and you give me "likes" in exchange?

Boy you're such a masochist.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @dalph : well in simple I dalph I learn how you are and I know is not because you say some harsh stuff you always say in humor stuff so I don't get upset for that and yes I am such of masochist
    Deleted
    WELL SAID!.... er....um....SORT OF! XD
    So I have to requit you for a long time people....I was happy to respeak with you ;_; *sob* you will be able to respeak to me when I will have my internet...but when I will be back I will have a lot of surprise for you people!
    Nykthos
    Nykthos
    Nuuu! :S I dun like goodbyes, they make me too sad. T.T
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    It warms my heart to see people who actually care about the community and don't betray that it's "just an online community" or anything. Yes it is, but it's a community made of people and I'd like to think some of us have good friendships with each other. Cya Nio and I wish you all the best til you come back.
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    I never know when people leave on forums, I just think they sort of sit there in a stasis until they post again.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Very nice! I like the rough look on the words and how the colors coincide with each other.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @CC : thanks! but I don't like the hand and the shape of the neck and the body to because of that the head seem to much big and the face is to much adult for the character she supposed to have 9 years~
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Hmmm... she does kind of strike me as a younger person, but you're right it does need to look younger. As for the rest you said, do what you see fit... when you mention it the head does seem a little big, but nothing too bad.
    hug..finally I can have a little break and have internet...with my familly who change of house I lost my internet xD but I am temporally back for today just for give you new of me so.... I work Hard on the next update of tankentai also I finally Begin some pages of Rpg maker story Sorry for everyone who asked me question and i don't answer but the situation maked me impossible to be active on the forum. Also I worked on a lot of draw and Script system for rpg maker! when I will have...
    ??????
    ??????
    I will happily test it once the IGMC has finished :p
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Awesome! Glad to hear you're progressing in your creative works. Daww thanks, it was different here without you.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Buka : thank you buka chan x3 *paper hug*

@Dekita: Yeah sankyou!

@ CC : sankyou ! glad to see people are happy to ressee me :D !
    A lot of people asking why I don't join the dark side ...and said the light side is suck xD...but...it is because I have the phobia of the dark ;_; ....*the greatest excuse of the world!*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @dalph: hum wellI prefer to be light aniway because light always win on the dark btw~

@alkorri: haha nup i am a Mrrn Disciple~
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @nio kasgami:

Yep, light wins pretty much always...in fairy tales.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    Dalph's got a point...in any case, we don't go around killing puppies, if that's what you think. That's just pointless.
    Just finish Soul eater....huh...well the end is not so bad xD but the main story was so much cool ;w;!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yeah, the manga was very different. I love Death the Kid.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @palladin : SIMITRY!!!!!...hurg this not symitric!
    Narcissus
    Narcissus
    The ending of alright. I felt the manga did an overall better job, especially with Crona. Unlike the show, he actually did something at the end rather than make a sub-plot.
    Hello Everyone, begin the next friday I will not be able to have internet due private issue until july sorry for this It was not projected to not be able to be here. (PS : and for tankentai user I am truly sorry I will work on tankentai V.0.4 and post it when I will have access to internet again...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you to everyone you will miss me ;_; !
    Shaz
    Shaz
    :( Well, July's only 3 weeks away, so it's not LONG ... but anytime without internet seems long to me
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @shaz: yes it is longggggggg ;_; you to you will miss me shaz x3 you are my favorite script squirrel!
    hehe I had to do a color comparaison with my friend So I take one of his draw and I will try to compare my color style to is color style~ so it is a Coloring livestream (and it can show what I really mean by a Radical Shadow) https://join.me/258-741-429
    I just realize it since 20 may it was 2 years I am here on the forum :D !
    Dalph
    Dalph
    2 years? Something's wrong, maybe I'm blind here or you just live in the future...but I can count 1 year only, boy.

It's still 2014.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    >w> don't break my illusion xD1
    Hellow Everyone it is a Rainy morning today so...What I have to my schedule! I think I will can do my ga......*check is schedule* ''Term Reading in french'' .....dammit -_-...
    it is surprising how it fun when you pull out a old project from the dust I imagined this manga idea since like I had like only 11 year's old...and I found it so much awesome just had to modify some stuff~
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    and it is again speak about cat girl ;3!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!
Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Never in my life did I dream that I would be the proud owner of 5 jellyfish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francis187