nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Originaly i am a disciple of Mrrn ;w;....but if mrrn was a RyanA disciple....Is signifit i am a RyanA disciple to Oo...?
    echo
    echo
    Isn't 'disciple' now just a word for 'following someone with a lot to say'? (nothing personal like, it just seems to be a trend)
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    @echo Yeah that's about it -w-
    echo
    echo
    Haha, I hope so, that sort of stuff just creates despair...
    I played to Witch's house...CRAP! is really stressfull and hard to play ._.!
    echo
    echo
    I love that game! Though it is an overload of death and jumpscares.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    YUP! the more stupide death in this game was the book of death xD!
    MOUHAHAH I succeed to convince my Nami-chan to collaborated with me for create rpg maker ressource >3!!! (and we will separated the ''money'' we gain :3)
    Now Now....Is just a idea but here... http://eternalspacesscript.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/sans-titre1.png I thinked a plenty of time to create a manga (not a commercial just for fun) of rpg maker but idea i got seem not really interresting...so is drawing ralph I begin to think about a manga why not take rtp character and some member of rpg maker who ''inspiring me'' and create a mix of adventure and funny comics the idea was not fixed but i thinked about to draw for chara...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Ha I forgot we have a limit of text ;_; '.....

I thinked about draw for character Ralph and the rtp character + Dalph (SURE!) + Archeia + Mc Tricky + RyanA (NYA >3) + other guy >w> what did you think about that ? for me is funny x3
    Zephaniah
    Zephaniah
    lol sounds like a good idea xD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hehe >w>!
    ghreee is not look like but Ao Oni was so stressfull! lack of ''ressources'' but is a pretty stresfull game with this stupid blue man who appear in random time =_=
    gheee I am excited to work with the english tankentai ....I wonder wich kind of add on i will can create....nya~
    Cool IB game was indeed stressfull but now i am blocked ;;'....is pretty hard to play
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I noticed that mistake right after clicking the comment button. >.>

Also, random question: do you have Pokemon X or Y? I'd love to battle you sometime, and I could always use another Friend Safari! (we've kind of hijacked nio's status, haven't we)
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    @nio did you get stuck on the crayon book? If you put it down, pick it up, and put it down again you can advance without reading it.

Also Ib is one of my favorite games, I'm glad to see other people showing it some love.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    We have indeed. I kinda feel bad for that now.

and @Alex: I know it's really a judgmental thing based on where you live, and I try no to judge people. I never said I thought they weren't smart, it just seems like that's a rather popular opinion around here.
    Semie Acepted final sketch of April Carter the main character....but AGAIN is hair was not accepted .....BUH....I so much love this sketch.... (well I just left my friend correct the hair is is job with the ''chibi making'') http://eternalspacesscript.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/page1.jpg (but she not try to argue on my sketch of the other main character Riko created by me xD!)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I like your art! :)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Alkorri: sankyou :3 is sad is not to much exceptionnal and usefull for rpg maker user I don't think people who while like a new version of the rtp character...
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    This is very cute! :D Keep at it!
    GHee....my partner was so dificult....whoo need to modify this in the main character is hair was not enough soft is ''hair'' don't look similar to my original character. Why did you are so stuborn and try to reproduce the hair of my character i can just do the job with the correction ! (my answer: BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE FAIL SO I WILL RETRY until I succeed!! >3!) the long conversation I had with my partner >w>'
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    but nami was a a talented artist she cover the ''weakness'' i have for the moment and aniways i imagined the story with her so i don't have choice xD aniways is just because we need to find a way to make our style compatible because we have a different style really different '^'!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Apparently you have far more patience than me, good luck to you both.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    sankyou dalph x3
    GHEEE i can't play IB oo.....sad sad...it sounded so funny....
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Hmm. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode by going to the properties? Right click on it select properties at the bottom, go to the compatibility tab, and try to run the troubleshooter.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    is work now :3!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Ergh, good luck. It can be very creepy.
    *correct form i hope sorry for gramatical error X_X* Well I find my manga partner (Nami) so adorable to try to reproduce one of my character in is own style but for the moment is give a weird result but is cute she try hard ;3!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, that makes more sense. thank you. and that is cute. lol.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yep is cute but now she getting upset and she risk to trow is computer *she don't like failure owo'*
    Sweet I need to flush my new engine because i don't want to be called of plagism because luna engine already cover all the scene with graphicall stuff *sigh*
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    Technically to add, you can't plagiarize an idea, but because you made it from scratch it's your work as long as the work from another wasn't copied line for line.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oups see in this angle is look more better ....sankyou I don't will destroy the engine i will continue it x3....YES dalph i need to sometime learn some word xD....sankyou x3
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    *pat pat* there are so much scripts that do the same thing, so don't worry about it :3
    I want so much to in personnal final project for school...to take a needle and seweed a mrrn & ralph doll...i never try to create a reall little doll ;w;!
    Hehe >3 doing little script joke for pratice are always funny >w< nya~ (i think i will sent the ''message'' of mrrn to dalph for see is reaction >3!)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    You know you're messing with the Devil himself?

Nobody can troll me in any way, nobody...

3:)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well I draw a little strip comics where mrrn curse ralph >3?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    If you touch Ralph in any way then you're messing with Archeia (and personally I don't recommend it).

Beware...she will harvest your tears, it's better if you start trembling. :D
    gooood morning everyone *just woke up* I will want to return sleep because i don't sleep all this stupide night but i have school...bha! i just need to go sleep after school it will help me to retake energy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?
I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTCraft2003