nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• *do a Uploading ...is took 10 minute to uploading....* but to 89% the internet crash....and said : sorry it seem the download have a problem retry later* .....haha...*Trow is computer in a mine field*
    I thinked to jump into tileset making...but I hesitated...I don't know if I need to use Pixel or brush...
    WOW the tactical battle system of moghunter will be configurable like XAS! COOL!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    really, making my own ABS even seems to be easier than modifying the battle flow of the turn based system...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ha...but it find a easy way to do configuration after that...I am little stuck in that for the moment Of how i can set the Skill configuration of my battle system for make it eyecandy but also not a hell to edit...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    More config will almost always mean "will take longer to edit"... you can't really skip that...
    So for juridic and equity reason I can't participated to the contest....dammit stupide age...--...juste because my birthday was only 5 day after the dead line!
    I wonder if a Enigma system will be apreciated by the other user...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    what is an Enigma System? I only know of one, which is the Cannon in Megaman X5...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Hum I wil replace the name xD...Most a puzzle system...with a lot of fonctionnality of clock tower
    I contest...who the great prize was...5000 euros and a contract with a edition house for publish my manga? OMG THE CHANCE OF MY LIFE...HO god thanks for this chance ;3!!!
    I wonder If I should do a topic for asking wich Moghunter Script Will need to be translated in first...
    WOW someone asked me to created...perv....sensual ressources for them in is project '^'...And is my first time someone wanted me in a little team...is interesting...
    I wonder who while accept to test my beta of my engine...but for now I need to finish some part before!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I will help test it, If you want.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Well same for Dark fantasia and most my graphical secret engine who i working most.....before I remember a one year...the annoying engine who always changing of name xD.....
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @awesomeCool : sankyou :3!

@Engr.Shana : For the Dark Fantasia I thinked to created the AP System before do all the sprite stuff...because Just the Ap system was a inself battle system !
    HAHA I found How to make my Theme title screen work perfectly without big configuration! (Viva variable stuff!)
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Really? Do enlighten me! I'm quite curious.
    *sigh* When a simple script become a complicated script is so exhausting
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I remember spending

hours on the side view

battle script... fun times.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    ^ I remember spending hours staring at blank space... hahaha...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    And me is just suposed to be a simple title screen xD....it become a hard stuff ._.'
    *Blocked on the Arena Transfert script*....Dammit Why the Enemy don't teleport with the placer....!?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    player* sorry mistake
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask for help in the forums, please, not on the status feed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMThunder