nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm such a rebel! I'm in the bed with the laptop and the internet!.....Although my mother tell me to get out of the bed ;A;....*sob*
    Reactions: 1 person
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's you, nio Kasgami the rebel without a very serious cause!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I once drank out of a milk jug once...

...nobody messed with me since (or even had the courage to look me in the eye due to my badness).
    *check the new cool stuff and see....that they make a touch UI update*

..................F*CK

*throw is touch update at trash*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    ah finally maybe not...it's not easthetic like mine xD
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    it's fine just coding a lots and doing commission c: oh and trying to do digital painting! 

what about ya ;D?
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Midterm project crunch! And this is after I have my exam already. whoopie... (One more damn week left till Spring Break!)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    and you will be a free mashiro-chan! but maybe not =w= *prepare the cage trap with carrot in it*
    after months...or if I say one year I finally update my shop....YES I'M SLOW!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah sometimes life gets in the way. I have been wanting to work on something for MV but once I get freetime I usually am out of energy. Nice job though!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    okay my lil sister take my computer mouse without asking me...fine I will left this go...

She's lost the gamecube memory card....NO THAT'S NOT FINE ;A:!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Nio's sis strikes again! No gamecube memory card that's pretty harsh Nio.
    LOL I was drawing nude model when I realised that my lil sister friend is like here watching me drawing....*low his art tab* you saw nothing okay?
    Reactions: 1 person
    That Bread
    That Bread
    LOL goodness me man that is awkward.....

Well hey! She'd be revealed to it eventually : P

you know what's annoying living aways of a city? that your groceries store NEVER HAVE DAMN FRESH BREAD!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol...well I live in forest so......I don't have local bakerie XD
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Making bread is cheap... It is more or less water, flour, sugar, a bit of salt and some yeast. Yes it takes time, but if you get a bread machine, you toss in your ingredients, set it and let it do its thing. Then eventually, bread.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    the problem is more that we can always buy them some of them are just good xD
    man...even if everything's change in pokemon show....the only thing's who never change...TEAM ROCKET!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well I think they not take the logic xD....I mean he still always young lol
    NarikoStudios
    NarikoStudios
    But when they've been after his Pikachu since Kanto xD you'd think he'd know there voices and what they look like by now xD also he's not met another Talking Meowth xD
    NarikoStudios
    NarikoStudios
    Theres only one Talking Meowth and he's known them since Kanto
    meh I wanna draw a 20 page one shot writted by someone else for change of my webcomic something light heartened maybe fantasy so  I can change my mind...

but hard to find writter for doing this kind of task ....
    you guyz have those days where you just woke up in bad mood and with zero patience?
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    No...:( I must be inhuman. When I wake up, it's a new day and it's gonna be a good one. Or at least neutral.
    Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    This was me every day two years ago, nowdays this is me half of the week.  B)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I just meditate or work out. Mostly I usually turn it inward. I don't like to get mad at anybody. Usually happens when I'm stressed and tired.
    who have the swag to have a double screensetup o3o?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sometimes I'll have 2, usually only one.  I do most computer things on a laptop and multiscreen is less portable.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well I use a laptop and a tv screen for second screen haha

it's just so usefull but yes less portable xD but my laptop is lacking batteries so I can't disconect  it without it's lacks batterie
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Only at work. One screen to hold cad and another for spreadsheets.
    aww I wanted to convert venka crafting script but I don't have any way's to contact her :c
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well I kinda like how Venka make her crafting system and I would want to get inspiration of it but I need to ask her permission for convert it to MV well...I would change the way's of make the recipe since they can be done via a JSON in MV
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    didn't you already make a crafting script of your own for ace, nio? Or was that just a gui?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    it's was a Venka GUI but my inexperience was making the system really sh*tty lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga