nio kasgami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• someone said to me artist are serious person....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!

nope
    Reactions: 2 people
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't think I've ever met a truly "serious" artist.  As a writer (not the same as a drawing artist, no, but I still consider it artistic), I do my best work when I'm not being serious.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol yeah ...I mean you would be surprise what kind of conversation we can have about art ect
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I, as a super serious programmer (SSP for short), can tell you what it means to be serious.

An SSP is serious in all matters, including jokes, and must give everyone a 10 page document of criticism on everything anybody does (cynical thoughts being the preferred tone of the document).  

We generally refer to these documents as super serious programmer superior thoughts of stuff that will be totally ignored and more then likely tossed before read (SSPSTOSTWBTIAMTLTBR for short).

The SSPSTOSTWBTIAMTLTBR system is necessary in order for programmers to assert there dominance over everyone else by looking as unhappy and serious as possible at all times.

I conclude that artists have to much fun and enjoy life to much to be consider like a SSP in regards of seriousness and thus find the person who said that to be incorrect in there train of thought.

:p
    dayum I saw...when I was at the MCDonald with my step father...a man who was like 6.6 / 6.7 feet of tall.....this was super huge! ....I mean I had to bow my head for being able to see his face lol
    Dalph
    Clydous
    Clydous
    5'6" here, too. Pretty much all of my friends are taller than me. Kinda sucks when even your romantic interests have several inches over you. DX
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I have a good friend who's 6', built like an amazon and likes to wear high heels.  Her husband is 5'9".  She gave up heels for him and only wears flats now.
    oh my! the auto action in Clip studio is just awesome! save so much time lol
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Never used it, which kind of action is useful with it? 
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's probably the same thing photoshop does, you can record a sequence of events and play that same sequence later with the push of a button.  Really good for doing the same things to a set of images.
    hey guys let's make coding joke :D
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Programmer: A person who fixed a problem you don't know you have in a way you don't understand.
    Noct
    Noct
    What's a programmer's favorite place to hangout?

Foo Bar.
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    A visual basic programmer and a javascript programmer are together, the visual basic programmer says: "Visual Basic is much better" the javascrpt programmer can't deny.  :popcorn:
    Oh well because I draw naked model for reference...I am a perv without shame....OH WELL half of the artist are perv then ~
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    OMG PANIC WILL HAPPEN!
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Oh no! They would confuse style with realism D: Breasts would be suddenly get way smaller. D: We can't let that happen! 
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    What Nio looks like when finishing a nude model:

edit: woops almost forgot!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One does not simply forget the almighty face of hope and dreams!
    hurg......each time I see someone confuse java with javaScript I am tempted to slap something :c
    hurg my mother made beef to a la lemon...this tasted like dishwasher soap ;-;"
    Susan
    Susan
    You must have done something that caused her to make your lunch taste like dishwasher soap then. :p
    Susan
    Susan
    You must have done something that caused her to make your lunch taste like dishwasher soap then. :p
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Yeah, clearly she's punishing you for something,
    lol they have so manies words ...before I check the definition on a dictionnary I would be like : whut? 

like "nostril" I was like...wtf is that?
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    And while wondering this, you maybe scratched your nose :)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    totally LOL!

even in my own language I wonder some word like what's his a "buffet" I knew they have "buffet" for saying like a dinner ....but didn't knew buffet could be a meuble xD
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Le Waldsterben!
    you guys wanted multi layered option for message system...HERE YOU HAVE...EVEN the cursor have layer option lol xD 
    Clydous
    Clydous
    This is pretty cool, nio. Good stuff!
    what's the canadian have the best than any other country don't have...? MAPPLE SYRUP! our mapple syrup is the best >: D
    Hurg...I go speak normally to my sister and she's unrespectfully say to me to shut up....I think she's will not speak to me for a REALLY long time uu"
    mjshi
    mjshi
    Appease her with candy, then try to talk to her again. Hopefully it guilt trips her into not talking back (having a mouthful of candy also helps)
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Keep in mind that she'd be around the age that certain changes start occurring in her hormones and that she's going to be having to get used to certain things that make all women grumpy and annoyed with life in general. A little patience, perhaps, might be in order.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol yeah...the problem she's the....spoiled type kid...

but anyway's yeah I just chill down and not trying to get to much angry even if she's using a lot's my patience
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Wow, nio! Your art has certainly improved from a year ago :)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    THAT is lazy...

I would love to see what you would make if you tried your hardest then. :)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @alkorri : thanks :D yes I improved with the time hehe o3o well I think xD

@awesomeCool : lol actually this one is a super duper serious work in this moment I am just feeling super lazy so I don't work fast
    lol I want to suceed as a artist but recently I get more stuff related to coding than art...welp xD
    Clydous
    Clydous
    I want to succeed as a musician, but as of late, everyone wants me to do physical labor! D:<
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well this not even related to RPG Maker it's related to Unity lol
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Clydous: story of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fit2def