Recent content by nio kasgami

1. nio kasgami

So hey it's nio, I am pretty absent most of the time but I am beginning to hear some rumor...

So hey it's nio, I am pretty absent most of the time but I am beginning to hear some rumor echoing and those are kinda negative. So I decided to check up a little I am just slightly out of touch but as a veteran of RMweb hearing those 'rumor' kinda make me annoyed lol not sure though
  2. nio kasgami

Emerald Engine - Advance Currencies

@ShadowDragon it's depends and I already have a NPC dialogue shop system in productions I can do some 'patching' but I will nto go on my way to make my system compatible with everything's you can always ask the original user once my system is out my API is quite straight forward so they...
  3. nio kasgami

Emerald Engine - Advance Currencies

Emerald Engine Advance currencies Introduction This plugin allow you to have more than just one currency in the game. It also allow to break the editor limits gold. Functionality Planned Features : Help Download BE AWARE that the plugin is still in dev and isn't ready to use this...
  4. nio kasgami

right now to me this expression SOUND so weird to me xD

right now to me this expression SOUND so weird to me xD
  5. nio kasgami

Quasi is not active anymore and even this isn't the place to ask question

Quasi is not active anymore and even this isn't the place to ask question
  6. nio kasgami

Re introduction

Hehe thanks yeah I wanna return to do some art assets and off course some programming I actually went back to programming....I gave myself a headache xD
  7. nio kasgami

that moment when you google how to do percent to number in js because you didn't do any math for...

that moment when you google how to do percent to number in js because you didn't do any math for so long lol
  8. nio kasgami

Plugin Parameters: boolean / eval

if you don't want to approach wayne method or you think that the plugin is so small that you could just use a method you can approach my method as well which was creating a function : /** * Will convert the parameters string into a boolean or make sure it's a boolean. * @param {Plugin}...
  9. nio kasgami

Re introduction

@Dalph Tsk tsk bringing the dark past I see lol Yeah I am back and I do admit I had the chance to practice my English quite a lots where I actually live! (I am currently living in an english city) but thank you all of you guys it is fun to see people remember me haha
  10. nio kasgami

How would you approach In game multiple currencies conversion

@Aloe Guvner I actually figured out how to do the currency exchange rate by using Exponantial and off course using ratio if people want to set manually. THe way to calculate every ratio even example silver to gold is by transferring the silver to Cooper then transfers to the desired unit. so...
  11. nio kasgami

Hum to be honest the thing was for a plugin not for event. but if yanfly already did it I will focus another script then
  12. nio kasgami

Hi I am developping a plugin and I am kinda pretty rusty So what I want to develop is a multiple currency system where the user can add more than just gold so far we could though well just do an array and it's fine. The bigger problem is the currency conversion So let's separate the...
  13. nio kasgami

oh no I don't mind your approach I am looking at your code right now they are interesting and...

oh no I don't mind your approach I am looking at your code right now they are interesting and less tedious since to be fair my javascript knowledge is wayyyy out of the map recently this not like C sharp where ACTUAL namespace exist and you can shorten them lol but I though ES6 class 'Super'...
  14. nio kasgami

oh yeah I was aware of it my way of approaching it was using my old method ...

oh yeah I was aware of it my way of approaching it was using my old method : https://github.com/niokasgami/EmojiEngine/blob/master/Emoji_Dev/Emoji_Dev/bin/Tool%20Plugin/PluginManagerExtender.js this is how I handle my plugins parameters
  15. nio kasgami

Pretty much

Pretty much

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MIGUARDI