Recent content by nio kasgami

1. nio kasgami

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Question are we allowed to do game thread as game in development for them in the RMweb forum @Touchfuzzy ?
  2. nio kasgami

RPG Maker MZ - v1.3.0 Update

I gotta say : I wasn't expecting much of an RM update but I got genuily surprised and was quite excited I love the new Mapping buttons and for the love of god thank you for subfolders... supports gosh darnit this is sometime that I enjoy a lots. WAY LESS of pain in the ass when doing...
  3. nio kasgami

well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's...

well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's nothing much we can complain about.
  4. nio kasgami

Mog hunter had a lots of stress in his life and didn't hold much love for the community (not...

Mog hunter had a lots of stress in his life and didn't hold much love for the community (not that he hated us or anything) he just didn't enjoyed much of how entitled the community is I had to talk with him about MZ in the past but I guess he had enough. OR he got hacked and the hacker deleted...
  5. nio kasgami

RMMZ Best practices for a plugin using multiple files

Hi yes i didnt had much time to contribute its very tedious to do haha I also use the archetype for my game but how i do my stuff is quite special
  6. nio kasgami

RMMZ Contribute your useful PluginManager parameters

perfectly fine lmao! I like the function idea since it's allow to just eval the function right away
  7. nio kasgami

RMMZ Contribute your useful PluginManager parameters

Simple at is Share your useful Plugin Parameters structure you imagined for other people to use! here's mine : don't mind to share!
  8. nio kasgami

Made with MZ logo

I was curious since we had an logo 'Made with MV' for a plugins. Do you guys have one made for MZ? I though it was nice to have the logo who said : Made with MZ like MV used to have.
  9. nio kasgami

it's rough to say I hope you learn to do backups now. it's very important especially in any...

it's rough to say I hope you learn to do backups now. it's very important especially in any content creations projects. corrupt/ lost isn't rare in those fashion
  10. nio kasgami

Gem plugin series : new Gemstone and Emerald SplashScreen

thanks haha yeah more I was busy with my own stuff lmao here some progress of Gemstone Mouse Coordinates! Always annoyed to have to figure out when doing UI where to position your Coordinates? Wary notes with just a Hold of the mouse button and move your mouse it's print the mouse...
  11. nio kasgami

me : okay implementing this features will be easy printing the mouse coordinate on screen isn't...

me : okay implementing this features will be easy printing the mouse coordinate on screen isn't that hard also me : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743795179080777730/810338220780421140/unknown.png
  12. nio kasgami

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

That's not the console but u near I am talking the little tab where it's written Console and Show when you doing a message
  13. nio kasgami

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

Thats not the console i mean the one who show when you start the game with f8
  14. nio kasgami

RMMZ RMMZ - Need Splash Plugin

ya welcome

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RPG2KICO.pngRPG2KICOB.png
I'm trying to make a basic icon for an executable, I made two color variations. If anyone wants to give an opinion, I would be grateful. I'll add borders later to look better on the Desktop.
(The color palette I made just base)
More energy than ever! Let's do this!!
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Come join us while I mess with TileD and GIMP for MZ :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy: (starting at 2PM ET)
The dolls are complete Shizukuandyuki.pngyunaandyuka.png what do you guys think of them i worked really hard on them
TFW you finally defeat an obnoxious bug in your project. B)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MastaBruce