Niten Ichi Ryu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still waiting for the PV Games Warfare pack...Was hoping it would be this weekend, maybe better luck next week :(
    Reactions: 1 person
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    It feels like it takes a while since we just got the store update last Friday.
    I made an Overworld map with GIMP, where should I post it if I want some feedback on it?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Game and Map Screenshots thread! It's in General Discussion.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    even though it's not made in RM?

Wasn't sure if it would qualify, as it does not really uses the maker, but that make sense.

Posted it now.

Thanks Ms Littlefish.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    if you're going to use it in RM (as a parallax) that's still okay.
    Wow. Been away from here for a month and the forum layout is completely changed.
    Will need time to get used to it, come more often. 

Now if only Mira could release it's hold on me...
    so MV is out since a month and half now, and I havent been at all able to really start doing sometimes. Not sure if having had a baby during Summer was a smart move :)
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Do time the birth of your progeny against software releases in the future!!!!!
    Recruitment threads and jobs offer are getting weirder everyday. Seems like everyone is out and about to make commercial games now...seriously, if you really consider making a professional game, try to at least acknowledge that you need to have to pay the artist correctly.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's about it. To get exposure, I might consider doing stuff for someone who has a history of completing games and had an established fan base and had contacts with people who might hire me. But I would not consider doing stuff for someone who has never made a game before, may only have recently discovered the engine and probably has no idea what's involved making a game. Chances are their game will never see the light of day, so where does that get me for all the time I spend? I...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'll still do work for those people, but it will be at standard rates, as the work is done, because I don't need them to give me exposure.
    Point08
    Point08
    The entitlement attitude is what I was getting at with my (hopefully obvious) joke response earlier. It's like people think because they bought the program, the community should turn their (usually ****ty) idea into a game for them, for free, because their idea is so (obviously not) epic.
    Thank you to all members of this community who expressed their compassion in regards of the French events. The pain will never leave, but you helpus see it trough. Merci mes amis.
    I refuse to be afraid.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I thought it was a joke status at first then I realized what you truly meant here. It's truly terrible, my thoughts are with the families of all the victims.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Good. *hugs*
    Weird as sometimes you look at a Status update and realise that you cant even reply to it...and you dont even remenber having had an argument with the person...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Niten - I would never use a feature for a reason like that. People learn from disagreements (they can become heated if someone is passionate about the subject). If everyone always agreed with everyone else, then the world will be seen as flat.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    @AC, I totally agree with you. I can become passionate sometimes, or worst misunderstand what someones intends (which is inevitable due to the nature of forum conversation) but if I feel I misspoke or offended someone for wrong reasons, I usually apologizes, in a post or in PM. I would say some users here might be over sensitive.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    For some users its also a way to protect themselves from becoming to heated with another user.
    Really torn about using the MV Cover Characters. the Art is awesome, but the faces would clash a bit with Generator made faces and other MV RTP...
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    They indeed clash, though I wonder if it's feasible, through some clever photo editing, to make the cover art face graphics match the style of the default rtp, or the other way around?
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    I was bummed when I realized that too...and the problem is, they didn't provide you with generator pieces to be able to re-create your own variations of them. In fact, lots of the "default" sprites they provided you with, like the Kings and such are lacking their generator pieces as well.
    Will put that as an update, as I'm not sure it needs a thread. Did we finally got results of the individual submissions for the last community events? Or was that also snatched by Snix?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Nothing has been said yet to my knowledge, I'm curious to.
    Probably not a big deal, but I'm not sure I like what they did with the forum main page. I used to like the fact that each section could display its own "last post". At least you could see if something new was posted in the section that interest you at a quick glance, without having to open the section itself. For example I cannot see if the latest script post us about MV or ACE or other makers. I used to like " window shopping" and discover seemingly random threads too.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    @vox, that's the problem. I have no interest in taking initiative and lok into the VX ACE threads now that I have decided to focus on MV. But before, maybe a thread title in the ACE sections would have caught my eye, prompting me to help or give feedback. Might do more like Mary now, and browse by new content or my content.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    View New Content. Top right corner
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Yes I know that feature exist, thanks. But still for me its not the same, it doesn't precise in which forum subsection the post is...anyway, I guess it stay as is now
    Bit bored, so was checking the members section. 3500+ pages of users, almost 2500 pages of users with not even one post. Come on folks, post, express yourselves, participate. Mods aren't going to east you :)
    esby
    esby
    he's right,they won't east you. they'll west you >:]
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    (admits) I may have become a member of sites that I never used again after that. Maybe after a year of inactivity, perhaps membership should expire.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I made my account here and was absent for almost (if not) a whole year. If my account had expired I don't think I would of made another one.
    Need to go trough "backlog" on MV after a week being barely able to touch it. so 41 pages of support, 4 pages of resources, 6 pages of plugins... where to start?
    Almost doubled my amount of post over the last two weeks, thanks to the community event. Was a good run. First I thought it would simply bond members of each team, but now I guess we are all united, against Snix. Team Good, I'm annoyed you got robbed of the spoils of the victor. I'll stay evil, but next time the need to repel Snix arise, I'll stand by you!
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    That's what matters, in the end. That Snix faces just retribution for his deeds.
    The Generator is good, but many items are made of several pieces, not as plug and play as I hoped to use with GCH. it will need tinkering, more than I am ready to do right now.
    Was expecting to simply look at the plugins previews with my coffee, but then I got the nice Email who told me I COULD DOWNLOAD MV NOW!!!!! feel like a kid on Xmas morning
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Thanks as well to the RMWEB team to reward our loyalty. I'm happy and proud I chose to support you over Gaby N!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's okay - you can hold off on downloading and go back to your plugin previews if you like :)
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    too late. I'm already in :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinji