Niten Ichi Ryu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, stayed up for too long waiting for the last round of plugin previews. Guess I'll go sleep and they will be a nice watch for my morning coffee
    Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it You make a game on RPG maker MV That ain't workin' that's the way you do it Money for nothin' and chicks for free Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb Maybe get a blister on your little finger Maybe get a blister on your thumb
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Thanks, I have that song stuck in my head now.
    tearsofthenight
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Psyker, my solution was to put the music,on, and then feel old as I realize a majority of this forum don't remember any TVs that lack colour, and might not even recall TVs with knobs.
    kinda have something on my mind as a first MV project, in order to learn the tool without having to crank up some original story, so: Anyone ever thought remaking Star Wars, but without the Stars?
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    wasn't star wars based on a kurosawa film? the something fortress?
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Well very, very remotely the original Lucas synopsis that never became Star Wars would have been inspired by " the Hidden Fortress" but I would advise you to watch it. Nothing really compares. And with all the love I have for Star Wars, its too much honour to do it claiming that it's like a Kurosawa movie.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Real inspiration for Star Wars would be the book " The Hero's journey" from Joseph Campbell. In its thematic, Star Wars is very occidental. It's actually very close to old Greek myth narrative. Do not let a laser katana like sword and some tasoist inspired mumbo jumbo about the force fool you in thinking it has much in common with Samurai narrative.
    Time goes by, so slowly... I don't know what to do
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Plan your game(s) while waiting for MV, or make a draft version using VXAce. That's what I'd do.
    Fun day today here. Each side is "trashing" each other equally and serious work has started on both side. I bid you all an evil night now
    Blinn
    Blinn
    I'd rather stay neutral.
    Just noticed the status update were now nothing about the eternal struggle, So Evil,.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    What do we want? Evil

When do we want it? Now!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    *steals Ralph's sweetroll*

There. Evil deed of the day has been done.
    Funny how team good think that Evil always lose...seeing the state of iniquities and injustice in the world, and all the horrors that this world has been through since centuries, it s obvious humanity goes into evil. Good people might do evil things in the name of good, but evil doesn't do good in the name of evil.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A greedy man might do something others find good for his own benefit. A lusftul man might do good in order to sleep with someone. This is evil doing good for the sake of evil. Though, I'm not one to believe in good or evil. We do what we do and reap the what we sow.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    The result being evil, there is nothing good in it...its the end that matters, not themeans. but now take example of the Salem witches trials. Obviously, they thought they were serving good, but they did evil.
    I also like my drink black, but chilled, in a pint sized glass, served in its Dublin hometown
    Ruby
    Ruby
    You live in my dream country. *-* <3
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Weather apart, it is indeed a dream country. Sadly, I'm about to leave after 10 years on the Emerald Island. So must enjoy the black stuff while I still can. It really doesn't taste the same abroad.
    Sorry mods if I get a warning or something because it's not kids friendly, but preorder completed...
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Sorry, I won't. Guess the hype got the best of me. I stop thinking straight when I'm overhyped.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Kids friendly version, my heart is full of butterflies right now.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Mlogan, I felt like it could be inappropriate, but didn't knew for sure, thus my disclaimer. Got me fingers slapped, I know now.
    Learning Luna Engine, It's hard, it's daunting, but it's so rewarding!!!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yup it's a good script haha just it's time comsumming but...WICH menu engine who will not!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member