Recent content by nitriso

1. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Ever since BattleCore has been updated to version 1.04 and now 1.05, I can no longer turn off enemy shadows. When I reload version 1.03 the shadows are gone. Does anyone else have this problem? How can it be fixed?
  2. Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

Hello! Any chance that this can be compatible with Galv's character frames and diagonal movement? I have sprite sheets that have diagonal movement animations that works with Galv's plugins. I also really want to use your pixel movement and collision maps from the map-editor plugin. If you...
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hello, sorry for the noob question. How do I set up the basic attack skill with the battlecore plugin to work with both physical melee and physical ranged attacks? I would like the character to run up to the enemy and attack for melee attacks and obviously stay back for ranged attacks.
  4. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Thanks, Felski!
  5. What did you study in high school/college?

Bachelors, master's, and doctorate in music. I am using part of my live performance of Prokofiev's Toccata as my battle bgm lol.
  6. Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

Does anyone know how to make the prefixes/suffixes show up in text? For example, the player opens a chest and finds a short sword. It will randomly become a "strong short sword of smiting" via the plugin. How can I display to the player, "You have received a strong short sword of smiting"...
  7. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hi Felski, Thank you again for this wonderful plugin! For some reason, I can no longer edit the "learn skills" form in the techtree builder. All of the other forms are editable as far as I'm aware. How can I edit the form so that characters can learn new skills? Thanks!
  8. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Wow, thank you, Felski! The updates are great!
  9. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Wow, that sounds great! Thank you, Felski! I look forward to the update! One more question, is there a way to have a node in the skill tree start as already activated? For example, a character's first skill is already learned, so when the player opens the skill tree they see the...
  10. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I am using v1.1.1 for my project. I turned off "Node Show Skill Description" in the plugin parameters because all of my descriptions are using \i[x]. Due to this, I tried to retype a description of the skill in the tech description field. When the tech...
  11. Felski Skill Tree stat upgrade

Hi all, I'm using Felski's Skill Tree plugin and I'd like to create a node that gives +100 MP for example. You can create this via common events, however, the main menu needs to be closed before the effect takes place. Is there a way to increase the stats of an actor without having to close...
  12. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hi Felski, thank you for this wonderful plugin! I have a few questions for you. The word wrap is working, but how do I make a manual break in the line? I tried \n but it appears as a box before an n in the node. Also, how do I make the skill name and icon appear below the tech description...
  13. [YEP Action Sequences] Party members over big sprites

Not sure if this will work exactly, but there is a setting in the battle core plugin that allows you to chose sprite priority. It will change which sprite is on top based on your preferences.
  14. Yanfly Skill Learn and Job Points to upgrade variables with increasing costs

Thanks, Neo Soul Gamer. I use his copy and paste code from his video for stat upgrades already. What I'm wondering is what changes do I need to make to the code for raising a variable with increasing JP costs? Here is Yanfly's code from his website: <Learn Cost Eval> // Set the param ID of...
  15. Yanfly Skill Learn and Job Points to upgrade variables with increasing costs

Hi all, I am using Yanfly's Skill Learn and Job Points plugins to allow characters to upgrade stats with job points. Yanfly has copy and paste code which shows how to have each upgrade cost more than the last, which works great. I am also trying to allow the player to increase a variable with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A10