Recent content by NO!

1. Paddy's Sprites

I don't plan on sharing that kind of information over an online message board. :unsure:
  2. Granny's Lists - Pirate Resources

Granny's Lists of Pure Awesomness strikes back. :)
  3. They really need to throw in something like that in the comics. That would be hilarious. :D

They really need to throw in something like that in the comics. That would be hilarious. :D
  4. My thoughts: "Hahahaha!"

My thoughts: "Hahahaha!"
  5. Totally in-character for 'Pool and all. xD That's awesome.

Totally in-character for 'Pool and all. xD That's awesome.
  6. That's funny, I once woke up screaming from a dream I had where someone propped my bass guitar...

That's funny, I once woke up screaming from a dream I had where someone propped my bass guitar up against a wall and stomped on it, breaking it in two. I didn't realise it was a dream until I made sure it was still intact.
  7. Akira Yamaoka is a fantastic composer. :D

Akira Yamaoka is a fantastic composer. :D
  8. They had to close off the A&E department in Heath University Hospital of Wales for everyone but...

They had to close off the A&E department in Heath University Hospital of Wales for everyone but those who were injured in the hit and run. The police had aprehended the guy. I hope he goes through hell when he's in prison.
  9. Well, some fricking nutjob in a van went on a hit and run spree around Cardiff, severely...

Well, some fricking nutjob in a van went on a hit and run spree around Cardiff, severely injuring god-knows how many people, including children between the ages of 2 and 7, possibly killing a few people. One of the places was where me and my family lived not so long ago, along a stretch of road...
  10. Haha. I find things a hell of a lot scarier when I'm at home by myself than I would when with a...

Haha. I find things a hell of a lot scarier when I'm at home by myself than I would when with a large group of people. Plus with the PA films generally being set at a home, I relate to the situation more when in a similar environment.
  11. I really dislike watching horror films in the cinema. It isn't half as scary as when you watch...

I really dislike watching horror films in the cinema. It isn't half as scary as when you watch them at home. xD I really enjoyed PA1, but disliked 2. However, I thought 3 was much better than 2, and I'm just gonna wait for 4 to come out on DVD and just watch it at home. You get too many annoying...
  12. What's a crap? It's poo, feces, ****, turd... You've never used the word 'crap' before? :P

What's a crap? It's poo, feces, ****, turd... You've never used the word 'crap' before? :P
  13. I find that taking a crap helps relieve stomach pain.

I find that taking a crap helps relieve stomach pain.
  14. *the rest of the way home. Hope you have a wicked birthday too, man. :D

*the rest of the way home. Hope you have a wicked birthday too, man. :D
  15. Ah, my 18th ended with me arguing with my mum, who was trying to get me in a taxi to go home...

Ah, my 18th ended with me arguing with my mum, who was trying to get me in a taxi to go home, and me saying "No, I'm fine walking home with my friends, I need to show them where I live so they can crash over!" Only thing I remember between then and getting home was being halfway home, my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap