Oct 22, 2018

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 1, 1997 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

No1434

Villager, Male, 22, from Indonesia

I don't always lose my phone. But when i lost it, always on silent. T_T Apr 7, 2014

No1434 was last seen:
Oct 22, 2018
    1. No1434
      No1434
      I don't always lose my phone. But when i lost it, always on silent. T_T
      1. Evan Finkel
        Evan Finkel
        Same happens with me!
        Apr 7, 2014
    2. No1434
      No1434
      i sure hate japenese kanji alot! It confuse me:(
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Stick to Kana and spoken word then, seriously, I've known people that were born and live in Japan that aren't fluent in Kanji by any stretch of the imagination.
        Apr 7, 2014
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        How can you tell the difference? It all looks the same to me... You know a great way to learn Japanese spoken word? Watch a lot of subbed anime. Seriously, after a while, you'll be able to tell if a translation is accurate or not.
        Apr 7, 2014
    3. No1434
      No1434
      Anybody know how to stay confidence in the stage ? I always get a cold feet when im standing on the stage *Help Pleasee* T_T
      1. View previous comments...
      2. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        Perform in front of others before your big night! Ask your family to watch you first. It's easier because they are familiar and you trust thing. Then ask some friends. Then perform in front of strangers.

Performing on a stage is always harder than in front of a camera. If you are doing a speech, then you really need to believe in what you are talking about. It makes it easier to speak about it in front of lots of people. If you're doing a play, try to really get into characte...
        Apr 4, 2014
      3. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        Just imagine the audience naked.
        Apr 4, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        All the world is a stage and we are merely players. Keep that in mind and remember that a performance is no different than the way you are every single day. Though, if you have a performance where you can't see the audience because it's dark, that helps too.
        Apr 5, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1997 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    Indonesian

Signature

[​IMG]