Recent content by Nobody Studio

1. Nobody Studio

RMXP Echo - An Action Adventure RPG | v2.20 Available Now!

2019/02/02 Ver2.20 [New Features] 1. Add title screen operation guide. 2. First appearance of the boss name. 3. Rechallenge boss's death animation. 4. Status page switches between growing and ungrown values. 5. Spanish language. (Between funding and time, the Full version does not necessarily...
  2. Nobody Studio

Hi everyone! We are proud to tell you Echo’s crowdfunding campaign on Kicksarter now!:kaohi: We are raising funds to further raise the game quality. Feel free to visit the details on here. https://goo.gl/FUjzsv If you didn’t played the Echo, you can try the Demo first...
  3. Nobody Studio

Thank you! RMXP is a little old. But we'll try our best. Have a good time. :kaohi:
  4. Nobody Studio

2018/07/01 Ver2.12 [Fixes] 1. Fonts error in growing system. 2. Mission description incomplete. 3. English tutorial display bug. 4. A bug that causes description error after changing game language. 5. Hitting cancel will leave system page instead of leaving current page. 6. Mini-game hitbox...
  5. Nobody Studio

We are glad to heard that. The Battle system spend us a lot of time. And it's worth.:kaocry:
  6. Nobody Studio

2018/05/17 Ver2.11 [Bug Fixes] 1. Fixed hidden area's obstacle rebirth too fast. 2. Fixed Boss Fighting use stunt, the Boss name not disappear. 3. Fixed open skill menu, it's instructions show the wrong text. [Adjustments] 1. Gamepad's arrow key can be setting. 2. Adjustments in part of bonus...
  7. Nobody Studio

2018/04/01 Ver2.10 [New Features] 1. The game is controller supported now. 2. New key setting interface. 3. Bosses will show their abnormal states now. 4. Enemies will keep respawning in hidden maps now. 5. Hints will pop up in some UI section when the party has more than one member. [Bug Fixes]...
  8. Nobody Studio

Thank you for your playing! We are glad to get your feedback. We will put some shadow under HP.EN's number. Part of the map will be more consideration. :kaosalute:
  9. Nobody Studio

Thank you for playing! :kaohi: The Demo should be this long. We are working on the Full.:kaocry: The hotkey we will think it through, thank you. If you have really less HP and I'm in a non- hotkey zone, you can just stand still to heal HP and EN. You can expect a little about Roger.:kaoblush:
  10. Nobody Studio

2018/01/15 Ver2.05 【Fixes】 1. Flashing problem of obstacle’s animation. 2. Save file may corrupt in some condition. 【Adjust】 1. Some dialogue order adjust. 2. Puzzle game's skip device adjust. 2018/01/11 Ver2.04 【Fixes】 1. Glowingmine passage of place's name is not disappear. 2. In Japanese and...
  11. Nobody Studio

Sorry for this. Please download 2.04 Patch again. We were fixed that. :kaocry: @Arieko Sorry for this again. That is a big bug about save.:kaocry: Please download 2.05 Patch.
  12. Nobody Studio

Merry Christmas! Have a good time.:kaoblush:
  13. Nobody Studio

Thank you! Have a good time. :kaohi:
  14. Nobody Studio

Is there any error message? I have no idea about that error...:kaocry:
  15. Nobody Studio

Thank you. This is demo, and we'll fixed some dialogue in next version.:kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2