Recent content by noboru

1. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

I installed the task NPC and I finished the task set by the NPC, then I went to the task completed, and the above error occurred
  2. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

thanks for reminding me, i moved yep to the top and fixed "complete"
  3. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

I downloaded it on the homepage of YEP, can you help me set up the task properly. I was really confused and didn't know how to set it up properly
  4. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

the game I can run normally but I have added the yep plugin to assign to the quest NPC. But when I finished the task and reviewed the completed task, an error occurred
  5. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

I have left as default of the plugin and I follow the tutorial post. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/learn-how-to-make-quest-journal-with-yanfly-yep_questjournal-plugin.88948/
  6. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

I research and follow the instructions of this article. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/learn-how-to-make-quest-journal-with-yanfly-yep_questjournal-plugin.88948/ The image I have set. can you help me fix the error, I really don't know how to fix it?
  7. RMMV YEP_QuestJournal: I got an error while using the yep plugin

Hi everybody I'm a new member and I'm a newbie I am learning how to create a game on the RPG Maker MV platform and I used the Yep Plugin to create a quest for the NPC and when installing and using I got an error like this (sorry my English is not good)
  8. Learn how to make Quest Journal with Yanfly YEP_QuestJournal Plugin

I have watched your post. I completed 90% of your tutorial, but when returning to the completed task and seeing an error, can you help me with how to fix this error, I just started to learn RPG Maker so I am not familiar with error handling.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras