May 24, 2017

Following 1

Birthday:
August 3

Share This Page

noctiluca

Veteran, Female, from California

Veteran

To parallax or not to parallax... that is the question. There are only a couple dozen maps to make, so I wonder if it's better to just hand draw everything Jan 14, 2016

noctiluca was last seen:
May 24, 2017
    1. noctiluca
      noctiluca
      Recipe for a little taste of heaven... Vanilla ice cream, lemon curd and fresh whipped cream. Omg.
      1. JosephSeraph
        JosephSeraph
        that does sound fantastic. i've never had lemon curd, as simple as it seems.
        Nov 3, 2015
      2. noctiluca
        noctiluca
        I only had it for the first time after looking for good toppings for my class's school festival project (we sold scones over the weekend). We had leftovers on Monday and I snatched up the lemon because it was insanely good >.>
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Now i'm hungry XD
        Nov 3, 2015
    2. noctiluca
      noctiluca
      I have to take a break from making graphics for a while because I have to prepare for the school festival. Trying to calculate the costs for our shop is making me feel like my brain is gonna explode.
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I wish my school would do stuff the like that, the closest thing to a festival would be breakfast day.
        Oct 27, 2015
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        And no one even goes to that.
        Oct 27, 2015
    3. noctiluca
      noctiluca
      My battler still looks ugly but I want to give it a big hug because I can't believe I got that much work done in a single evening.
    4. noctiluca
      noctiluca
      Sprite templates are going swimmingly. But I think I have more fun working on tiles.
  • About

Birthday:
    August 3
    First Language:
    English