Recent content by Nocturnal

1. Nocturnal

For those who use the POP! packs and Shaz's lazy tilesets plugin

I asked Hexed and she does not use the plugin IIRC. I appreciate the help btw. :P
  2. Nocturnal

For those who use the POP! packs and Shaz's lazy tilesets plugin

Do any of you have a .mvtileset file you're willing to share? Thx in advance :P
  3. Nocturnal

Lazy Tilesets

Ok I finally found a solution. I downloaded the plugin from mvplugins.com the first time. This time, however, I downloaded the plugin from this thread. Everything works fine now. :P Shaz I appreciate the time you spent on this issue hehe. :D
  4. Nocturnal

Lazy Tilesets

All files have the read only flag unchecked.
  5. Nocturnal

Lazy Tilesets

Ok here are some more screenshots. I saw that the folders were to set to read only. I unchecked that option and I still couldn't get plugin to work. As for the console.. it says "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token *" without the quotes. 
  6. Nocturnal

Lazy Tilesets

Ok it's not working for me. I don't see any .mvtileset files in the img/tilesets folder. :)
  7. Nocturnal

I can't see the classifieds section

Ooooohhhhhh Well I totally understand and agree with your reasoning. :)
  8. Nocturnal

I can't see the classifieds section

When I click on it I see nothing. When I click on a link that takes me to a thread in that section the site tells me I do not have permission to view that content. Does anyone know why that is and / or how I can fix it? Thx in advance :D
  9. Nocturnal

POP! Freebies

10. Nocturnal

POP! Freebies

How do I download these extras? Do I just right click and choose save as? :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZakkWylde86