Recent content by noelburgundy27

1. noelburgundy27

Need Help for what you call TP Shield

Hi guys! I could use your advise. I'm working on a TP Guard System. Problem is, I'm at a loss for how to go about it. I'm building it from scratch and borrowing methods from the core mv scripts. What I have so far is this: It's a small script based on my VX Ace version. But with how...
  2. noelburgundy27

2 Computers & 1 Game File

There's also a syncing option for Dropbox, right? That might help. There's also manually doing it with a USB in-between PC's but that beats the purpose of the network. I mostly just use the USB method since it's more reliable.
  3. noelburgundy27

MV uses up too much hardware for my PC to catch up with so I'm back to Ace. At least I have a...

MV uses up too much hardware for my PC to catch up with so I'm back to Ace. At least I have a ton of resources there lolz.
  4. noelburgundy27

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

Is there a way to call a function where all allies recover HP and MP? I know there was in VX Ace but tracing it in MV when I recently migrated... well, I'm kind of spinning in my head.
  5. noelburgundy27

I Need Help Converting a Few Simple VX Ace plugins for MV

Trust me, the form of the scripts themselves are kinda easy, but re-discovering JS is kind of making my head go bonkers when I've worked with RGSS3 for so long. Anyways! I have trouble trying to figure out how to convert RGSS3 to JS for MV without a better idea of the structure for the engine...
  6. noelburgundy27

Looking for a Specific Sideview Battler Set

Thanks! I wasn't sure how to classify this post since it was specific, tbh. Danggit, really? Well, off to the... drawing board, I guess. And also, that explains why I couldn't find it almost anywhere online.
  7. noelburgundy27

Check if player has a key to ride a boat?

I can imagine eventing to be a solution. Make a conditional branch event. At the 4th tab when setting it up, you will see Item/Inventory. This can be used to check an item such as a Key.
  8. noelburgundy27

Looking for a Specific Sideview Battler Set

So in this video, there was a very pretty multi-frame sideview hero battler for Ralph. I've been trying to hunt it down but to no luck. Does anyone know where I can get it? Or maybe you know the artist and/or their thread so I can peruse their work? For those who can't see it, it's the old...
  9. noelburgundy27

Holy moley, I'm back.

Holy moley, I'm back.
  10. noelburgundy27

Macky Plays - The Calimack Let's Plays

THE CALIFORNIA MACKY   So I decided I'd go and begin Let's Plays of a few games. I'm still building banners and stuff, but yeah. I'll do let's Plays and Let's Reads. I'll post links to my channel once I have RPG Maker vids uploaded. I'll be making a few short episodes of some of the games in...
  11. noelburgundy27

The Last Girl on Earth - Winner of the Indie in a Week Contest

Can I try to make a Let's Play of this game? It seems interesting.
  12. noelburgundy27

It seems embarrassing reviving an old post to confirm the script worked so I left a like. Hope I...

It seems embarrassing reviving an old post to confirm the script worked so I left a like. Hope I wasn't much of a twa*.
  13. noelburgundy27

Chicken BBQ or breakfast is a gratifying breakfast.

Chicken BBQ or breakfast is a gratifying breakfast.
  14. noelburgundy27

Dark Souls System

I'll resist using this until I finish one game and shove this bad boy into the other.
  15. noelburgundy27

Bloodborne fever. Bingewatching the Super Best Friends.

Bloodborne fever. Bingewatching the Super Best Friends.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garlock