Recent content by NoHotBeverages

1. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Wow, I'm amazed at how helpful you all have been. Great suggestions! As for tilesets, I'll definitely look into the ones suggested, but I'm also considering making my own.
  2. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Did I say that I wanted to create an "unlimited" game? I'm fully aware that Skyrim is scripted. However, what makes Skyrim so enjoyable for me is that you can do whatever you want, when you want. You can just run around in the wilderness and hunt animals forever if you like. You can live the...
  3. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Glad to hear that it is possible! Thanks for the quick responses! Andar, I'll probably take your advice and wait for it to go on sale on Steam. In the meantime, I should probably work on developing the concept a bit more.
  4. Open World Skyrim-Esque RPG - Is It Possible?

Hello! Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but over in the 'ideas and prototypes' forum the rules indicated that you must have a more specific idea of what kind of game you're developing, and all I really have at this point is a vague concept. I'm interested in creating - as the title...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo