I screwed up big time! I managed to overwrite all of my work from the last couple of days. I thought I was backing up the file. Turns out I overwrote it.... And I absolutely cannot recover it. I would not be writing this right now if I could. BUT, I'm a silver lining kind of guy. I really dug into some of the eventing, and really learned some of the plugins over the last couple of days. I really added a lot more to my overall knowledge of the software and using it. Or a couple more arrows in my quiver. And now since the project has poofed into the Ether, I am going to take some time to get some of my files more organized, and prep the next project!
230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun.