Recent content by noot

1. noot

Event triggering another event on touch

Finally figured it out! It was because "direction fix" was on. It wouldn't trigger the event so long as that was on, for some reason. Feel free to lock this thread.
  2. noot

Wait you're totally right, I have no idea why I put "On" in the comment instead of "To" but thank you for pointing that out! I also added the comment to the rock event as well. However, it unfortunately doesn't seem like that was the issue. The rock still just bumps into the fire and doesn't...
  3. noot

Ooh yeah I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, the player doesn't control the object. Let me provide screenshots and try to explain this the best I can. ^^" So, the situation is that there will be a rock floating across the lava (carrying other party members). The player stands on the area...
  4. noot

It's not for controlling a cutscene-- it's basically a part of the game where you have to prevent an object from colliding into multiple other things. If that object does collide with something, I'm trying to use an event-to-event trigger so that some dialogue pops up and causes you to retry. I...
  5. noot

I wish I knew. When I use the Event on Event trigger, nothing happens. The event I need to trigger the event with the comment just bumps into it and stops without triggering anything. Doesn't seem to work for me and I can't figure out why despite trying it a bunch of different ways.
  6. noot

It's okay dw!! Thank u anyway :]
  7. noot

Hiya. I'm wondering if there's a way through scripts to make an event trigger after another event touches it. I've found a couple scripts that are supposed to do this (namely the one by MeowFace and the one by Hime) but they don't seem to work for me.. If there are any others that anyone knows...
  8. noot

Fixing lighting when the screen is tinted

IT WORKED!!! I don't know how I didn't find that sooner since I've been looking for a script exactly like that but it's perfect!! : D Oh my gosh thank you sooooo much! It's just what I needed. I really appreciate the help!!
  9. noot

Ooh, I see. Thanks for letting me know that, I had no idea. And honestly, I'd be completely okay with that, and it thankfully wouldn't be a problem with the specific part of my game that I need the untinted sprites for. I don't know how complicated of a script this would have to be, but I guess...
  10. noot

I think I know what you mean, but is that possible to do without a script? Or is it an event command I'm missing?
  11. noot

Heya. I've run into a small problem recently, and I was wondering if anyone knew a possible fix to this. For some parts of my game, I'm using the method of using an event graphic to create a lighting effect. However, there are some lights that I only want to turn on at night, but when the...
  12. noot

Bestiary Logbook v1.8 - updated 1/21/2014

Heya! This script is pretty great, but as much as I'd like to use it in my game, I've run into a weird bug. If I'm viewing the bestiary in the menu and I try to close out of it a little too quickly, my game crashes. Is there a solution to this, or is it a problem with the script...? EDIT...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704