Recent content by NoPatience

1. NoPatience

Looking for an, SE Sound.

I use zapsplat.com for sound effects, they have a section of 'free to use even commercially' sounds. I usually find what I need there.
  2. NoPatience

Script error in commom event (about state)

The code seems fine. Try to break the line after the division (end the line with .hp/ and put what follows on the next line).
  3. NoPatience

I know :LZScheeze: The name was chosen in frustration after trying several user names and all...

I know :LZScheeze: The name was chosen in frustration after trying several user names and all having already been taken. I am rather patient in real life, I promise :LZSangel:
  4. NoPatience

Summer holidays, you have to be patient :LZSsmile: I was changing a small thing in my title...

Summer holidays, you have to be patient :LZSsmile: I was changing a small thing in my title menu, I'll have a look tomorrow to see if I can help you. Not sure about the animations though..
  5. NoPatience

Hello :LZSsmile:

Hello :LZSsmile:
  6. NoPatience

Same. I had to resort to using a fantasy name generator (though I ended up using names from...

Same. I had to resort to using a fantasy name generator (though I ended up using names from there for weapons and stuck with bronze / iron / whatever other material in armour names).
  7. NoPatience

Actor level dependent on Primary Actor

When they join the party, set their level one below the main character and make their experience curve the same as the main character to make sure they level up at the same time. Or is that not enough? (I use VX Ace, but I guess the mechanics are the same)
  8. NoPatience

Hi, everyone!

Happy birthday! (credit for cake goes to Candacis :LZSwink:)
  9. NoPatience

RMMV Do you think this story sounds good?

Oh wow, a lot on your plate with also the artwork. But the way you planned it out, having it divided into parts, you could release the game in chapters, no? I have no idea what point you're at, but as they say, manageable chunks :LZSwink: Then you'd also see if people are interested and if it's...
  10. NoPatience

RMMV Do you think this story sounds good?

You know, to me it sounds like a story I could enjoy in a game. It also sounds quite ambitious and A LOT of work (especially if you're on your own and not a part of a team). Why are you considering scrapping it? Because of the ideas? Or are you worried about the implementation?
  11. NoPatience

Yami Battle Damage Popup - possible to create popup by an event?

You are, as usual, a lifesaver! :LZSkiss: (the following is mostly for anyone who might need this in the future) I made a small change in the first line, to assign a specific actor by ID, not by index (it's now "actor = $game_actors[$game_variables[105]]" where the variable is set when target...
  12. NoPatience

Advanced Game Time Starts by February instead of January

I am not good at scripting, so I can't help you with that, but personally I would assume that it is done like this (i.e. not really intuitively) for a reason and maybe it's not easy to make such a change to the script (so I'd just suck it up and remember I have to use different numbers...
  13. NoPatience

Advanced Game Time Starts by February instead of January

If you set this part: #What time a new game starts at: [sec, min, hour, day, month, year] START_TIME = [0,0,11,1,1,1] to this: #What time a new game starts at: [sec, min, hour, day, month, year] START_TIME = [0,0,11,1,0,1] what does it do? Maybe it just marks the first month (January) as 0...
  14. NoPatience

Yami Battle Damage Popup - possible to create popup by an event?

I'm using Yami's Battle Damage Popup script (can be found here) to make the battle easier to orient yourself in and visually more attractive. I'm very happy about it, it looks nice and does what I want. In some cases, however, I need the actors or enemies to force lose/gain HP (through common...
  15. NoPatience

My game is not going well (project dogquest update)

Working with a team sounds like a nightmare. It's definitely great to have someone who knows things you don't, but you could, for example, ask around here instead, I'm sure someone would help you. If you don't want to go it alone, think of it like this: it's your idea, your story, your...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meltlilyth