NoPiessadface
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have these characters for my game i'm an dumb amateur artist that jumps right into it without studying books. Sometimes my art will be blessed and sometimes goes to eww. My eyes are dumb too, I thought they look good but later it becomes cringe. A critic would be nice to hear :) .
    Alice.png
    Era.png

Lynn.png
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Also, another thing I noticed is the third character: There's nothing holding her glasses on her face. Might want to make a bridge piece or something.
    Elissiaro
    Elissiaro
    They all look very cute.
    I'd make the cheek of the 3rd character more rounded though. having it be that pointy looks a bit weird imo, especially compared to the other 2.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    It is a very distinct style, be proud of that. I much rather see a distinct style with a few hickups (like the glasses floating) then a perfect manga version that's 13 in a dozen.
    Besides, your art is everything but dumb.
    Any criticism?
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Looks smooth to me, but admittingly...Im not very good at spotting small details xD
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I would tone down the screen flashes a bit, was difficult to watch multiple times to really detail the effects but thay may be just me :kaoswt2:
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    only thing I find a bit off is she turns to the right at the right side of the screen before she slashes from left to right across the screen but it is so minor nitpickey i woulndt bother with it xD
    other then that it's smooth and looking good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ams63129