Recent content by normad88

1. RMMV Removing Item Event When Another Plug-In Menu Closes

Hello all, A friend of mine and I are creating a game that utilizes a crafting system (Thank you Szyu for your amazing plug-in). We want to be able to allow others to view the crafting recipes anytime, but only craft the items at crafting stations (not in the menu). The workaround that we found...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee