Recent content by norman

1. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

hello. now i got this unable to find file Audio/BGM/9. Meeting in the darkness.
  2. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

hello. when you go to claudio kingdom and go to bed in the royal bedroom. you see elia lowil and garnok the game will stop.
  3. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

thanks.
  4. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

hello. i at lilma village got the axe pickaxe fishing rod. where do i go now i use the axe on the tree on the road. it go's away but can not pass.
  5. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

hello. when i go to the elder's cottage. and talk to him.it say unable to find file. Audio/BGM/9.Meeting in the Darknes.
  6. RMMV The Three Visions

hello. i hope it help.
  7. RMMV The Three Visions

hello. thanks for getting back to me. how in the game do i take a screenshot and send you.
  8. RMMV The Three Visions

hello. when i fight tou half way in to the fight i get a error pop up. can't go now. i got 1.08.
  9. RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

hello. anyone know where you find golden gems.
  10. RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

hello. i lost my save file. i was on level 50 with my main man entering the ice cave. can someone help.
  11. RMVXA SpongeBound: The Attack of Giygas!

hello. any one know where to go . went u kill the boss in the zoo.
  12. RMMV Card Master

hello. i at the end big boss fight. any tips.
  13. RMMV Card Master

hello. anyone know how to kill. wendel and the magma golems. i can kill the magma golems. but no time to kill wendel.
  14. RMMV Card Master

hello pako. yes can you help me with this. if you can get pass the slug thanks.
  15. RMMV Card Master

hello. i can't beat the slug. i at level 9 i killed all the monsters. now i can't level up.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh