Recent content by Norpoleon_IIme

1. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Eheb Saga - Droughtlock

Update - Version 1.60: I contemplated about this thing in the last few weeks & have found some ideas that made this project better. All char & chip sets, as well as all other pictures were revised or I added new ones. There is more Eheb lore & there are new helpful NPCs. The leveldesign...
  2. Norpoleon_IIme

RMXP Cream horn adventure

How big is the gamefolder exactly. I'm asking because I have not much space left on my hard-drive V:
  3. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

This looks so coool. I'm gonna try it soon ~
  4. Norpoleon_IIme

What game are you currently Playing?

Sekiro & I'm experiencing some difficulties :/ Also Hotline Miami 2 & Super Hot
  5. Norpoleon_IIme

RMMV RUMPELSTILTSKIN (a short psychological horror game)

I played it. Very short, but just long enough to get involved in the atmosphere. I love SCP & games about them. The voice acting was pretty solid & Dr. Dreimann had a astonishingly convincing German accent. The music & sounddesign was haunting & rly added to the danse atmo. Twist in the end was...
  6. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Eheb Saga - Droughtlock

Changelog - Version 1.50: + RTP-bug was fixed + the whole game size was reduced to ~300MB + many graphic updates + new NPC + special-items + new secrets + some new game features + bug fixes Have fun {:
  7. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Swans In The Wallow

Yeah, I originally thought it wouldn't support mp3, because the ressource manager show different sound data with the exact same name. :p Never rly considered this before
  8. Norpoleon_IIme

Thanks y'all for the help (: I changed it a bit + RTP error was fixed + the size was reduced to ~200MB
  9. Norpoleon_IIme

Dev with coffee, I'm gonna sort everything out, my game doesn't use for the next update. Looks like I'm free this weekend (: (Yet I was pretty sure the resource data bank of 2003 doesn't recognize mp3?)
  10. Norpoleon_IIme

Oh, I didn't mean to ignore your post. :0 but I didn't found anything beside the code you posted. (: Ty for the ovarall good review. Helps a lot. The problem with the wave files is a big one. I'm using the rm2k3. Is there a way to use ogg in 2003?
  11. Norpoleon_IIme

Update to version 1.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \\\\0//// Changelog: + bug-fixes + besides moving by selecting n, w, e, s you see the place you go to ("go to north - living room") + nostalgic video-effect + different text colours for different characters + various minor changes
  12. Norpoleon_IIme

No, not at all. (: I'm glad you like it :)
  13. Norpoleon_IIme

You have to mix yourself a good-night-cocktail Wine (kitchen) + barbiturates pills (bath room)
  14. Norpoleon_IIme

https://cherryshare.at/f/YPaIoV Go on this Cherryshare-Link. Download the runtime package for rpg maker 2003.extraxt the files and copy them into the folder of swans in the wallow. :)
  15. Norpoleon_IIme

Five or six months. :) I program in my spare time and I had a lot of work to do last year & we moved into our new home. But i want to improve my games with new updates from time to time

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux