Recent content by Nosidag

1. RMMV Dragonbones Motion Attack A,B,C, etc.?

Hey everyone! I have been using Dragonbones on MV, and so far everything is working fine. The only thing I am trying to figure out is what influences how your battler attacks? It seems like my battler always attacks the same way. Thanks in advance.
  2. RMMV Dragonbone enemies not disappearing on death

Hey how's it going? I don't know if you figured it out yet, but what I did is deleted the part of the battler settings (copied into the enemy notes) where it says "Ani Dead: Damage". That's why your battler is sticking around after being defeated, because it is told to make the "Damage"...
  3. Jack's Generator Additions

Yea both yours and the original poster's work look AMAZING! Thank you both so much for putting up the effort. I was tired of all of my ethnic characters being essentially bald and there's only so many hats you can use per person LOL.
  4. YEP Animated Enemies- Side View Enemy Battler Bug

Omg! I figured it out. For anybody else having this problem it's because when purchasing this program from Steam, it does NOT have updated Yanfly plugins. Would be nice for them to let those of us who aren't tech savy, know...smh.
  5. RMMV YEP Action Sequences: Premades Current Sequence: Soul Link

Oh ok I see, well that definitely makes sense. Well I find your work really impressive, and it certainly is helping me understand the way the action sequence works more. I just need to keep my sideview battlers from bouncing around my battle screen and ill be set lol.
  6. YEP Animated Enemies- Side View Enemy Battler Bug

Hey everyone, so I am having an issue with my plugin. I am renaming the enemy in the database, and they show up just fine. The only issue is that the enemy battler is jumping around my battle screen, and when they attack, or is attacked, it's resting position is getting thrown way off. What's...
  7. RMMV YEP Action Sequences: Premades Current Sequence: Soul Link

Awesome job! So I'm really trying to get these action sequences down. I'm curious what purpose does //"x" serve? Does it affect the sequence in anyway? Also how do you know when to separate your set up actions from your target actions?
  8. Animated Enemies

Ok everything is working for me EXCEPT the SV Weapon:  and SV Motion: note tags, the enemy actor sprites show up just fine, and the enemy breathe control is awesome. I just can NOT get the enemy actor sprites to use weapons or the motions I tag them with. I dont know WHAT is going on. Am I...
  9. Animated Enemies

What I want to know is how do you use the sv for the character graphics that count as a set, like "Evil" I want to use one character from that set. How do I choose just him out of all 6?
  10. Selecting text on event page.

I'm saying like for example, how you can look at a paragraph, and take your mouse, and click and drag, and select all of the text your want included in what you are about to copy and paste. Can you do that some how on the event page?
  11. Jared's bag of goodies:3 new sprites! 12/04/2021

Wow man, fantastic. I wish I knew how to make stuff like this. You and fox have gone above and beyond.
  12. Selecting text on event page.

Is there a way to select a certain way to select specific text on your event page? Like certain parts, or a certain section you want to copy, without having to have to select the ENTIRE page.
  13. Overlapping tile sets.

Hey everybody I forgot, what's the button you hold on your keyboard while putting in a tileset, to where it doesn't affect it's surroundings?
  14. Game crashes when I revive a character

Oooooo okay, nevermind figured it out. The great Victor made an error lol.
  15. Game crashes when I revive a character

I'm using the Victor Animated Battle script and for some reason whenever I revive a character, in battle AND in the menu, my game crashes and I get this message.                      Script 'VE Animated Battles' line 2759: NoMethodError occurred.                       undefined method 'call...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caihong201814