Recent content by NovetNovA

1. NovetNovA

JSON Keeping all text centred

You can do this manually spacing the text, but i guess that's not the answer that you're looking for.
  2. NovetNovA

How do we handle Cubism Live2d 4.0?

That's the question. Im thinking about purchasing a Live2d 4.0 license but i'm not sure if VNM handle's it since Live2d 2.1 and 3.0 are not longer available for download. Plus, the template that comes with the DLC freezes when i try to play test it.
  3. NovetNovA

WEBM Videos not looping correctly

Hello, Archeia! I just re-converted my webm videos with cloudconvert and the blinking is gone! Smooth loops! IDK what was the problem with my After Effects exporting but im glad thats fixed. Thank you a lot for your help!
  4. NovetNovA

Thank you for replying, Archeia! Im going to test it out tonight.
  5. NovetNovA

Multiple videos won't load

Have you checked the "Z-order" of your videos?
  6. NovetNovA

Hello! im using the latest beta branch version and videos aren't looping correctly. There's a clearly visible blinking that randomly ocurrs between loops. That's the only bug i've encountered so far, but i think it's a problematic one. Looping videos are a constant resourse on my proyect. (it's...
  7. NovetNovA

JSON Action Based UI: Toggle Message Box

Hello Archeia! I'm loving your script so far, but i have to report a problem: If the player constantly clicks the screen while the the message is hiden, after a while it will reappear without the text box. Plus, the first time the player presses the space bar does nothing until it gets pressed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops