Dec 1, 2019 at 3:18 PM
Birthday:
Aug 26, 1997 (Age: 22)
Home Page:

Share This Page

NPC

Auteurist in this world, Male, 22, from Victoria, Canada

Veteran

Disclaimer: Don't invite the boss to website design meetings. We now have a search cat. Who helps you...search. :? Aug 31, 2019

NPC was last seen:
Dec 1, 2019 at 3:18 PM
    1. NPC
      NPC
      I'm overwhelmed after seeing th enew leak for the upcoming Pokemon games. Since when could we freely fly in Pokemon? Wow!
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Niiiice. If they made a 3D remake of the old versions, THEN I'd be interested. It seems that after Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald... Pokemon just became old and tired for me. D:
        Oct 15, 2014
    2. NPC
      NPC
      That awkward moment when your Norway blog traffic quadruples the size of your UK traffic...
      1. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        Interesting. Lol
        Sep 29, 2014
    3. NPC
      NPC
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Excuse me if this is not allowed ;-;
        Sep 28, 2014
      2. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        Why wouldn't it be? It's not like they can control what you do/make lol.
        Sep 28, 2014
    4. NPC
      NPC
      Can anyone make a blog?
      1. boldpaste2
        boldpaste2
        If you were referring to the one on this site, I think that is a member+ feature.
        Sep 24, 2014
      2. NPC
        NPC
        Ah, okay. :<
        Sep 24, 2014
    5. NPC
      NPC
      I found some of the music I purchased for my game...I feel suddenly so motivated.
    6. NPC
      NPC
      Must. Organize. Everything. Before starting work.
    7. NPC
      NPC
      So I started to play TF2 pugs... :3 I'm moving up in the small world of TF2
    8. NPC
      NPC
      "What are heroes for? Why follow and admire the exploits of these men when your goal is to surpass them?" -Emerald
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Archeia
        Aug 12, 2014
      3. NPC
        NPC
        This is a quote from one of my game's antagonists. It still needs a little work, but this is the basic gist of it. The PC cares a little less about heroes.
        Aug 12, 2014
      4. Deleted
        Deleted
        You said it still needs work, so here's my spin on it. How this sound? "Heroes! You follow them! You admire them! For what? In the end, it's all for naught, as your ultimate goal is to surpass them!"
        Aug 12, 2014
    9. NPC
      NPC
      Finished my new avatar:
      1. Adellie
        Adellie
        It's awesome.
        Aug 10, 2014
      2. kj3400
        kj3400
        I am heavyweapons guy....and this....is my weapon.
        Aug 10, 2014
    10. NPC
      NPC
      My game I'm coding in Java is basically a bunch of boxes that light up when a button is pressed. While it sounds lame, it's going much smoother than when I focused on graphics alongside. Let this be a lesson: Graphics should never come first unless you're making Journey. :p
    11. NPC
    12. NPC
      NPC
      I started out drawing some Lost Tomb Art...but ended up working on an avatar...
      1. Deceius
        Deceius
        Looks good! Can't wait for the finished output! :D
        Aug 6, 2014
      2. sokita
        sokita
        oh, NPC...
        Aug 6, 2014
    13. NPC
      NPC
      So my main project is going 3D on my ass, so I'm working on my Arin game to release.
    14. NPC
      NPC
      Can't seem to put the computer away...and it's already 3.00 am here. dayum, I really need to break this addiction.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        me too...
        Aug 3, 2014
    15. NPC
      NPC
      Have you ever felt like you couldn't replay a game (at least not for a while) because of the emotions triggered after completing the story? I feel even more inspired to put my all into my project now- so glad I stayed up all night to play Katawa Shoujo
      1. Anthyny
        Anthyny
        I never played again after Lilly.
        Jul 29, 2014
      2. Arkane609
        Arkane609
        Every single game. People usually re-play a game for its gameplay. I play it for the story. And once I finish it, I sort of feel like the entire game goes bland on my second try.
        Jul 29, 2014
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I kind of feel that about many Final Fantasy games. If I ever want to replay those, I have to be prepared for an onslaught of emotions.
        Jul 29, 2014
    16. NPC
      NPC
      So I downloaded Kawata Shoujo...dayum, I don't feel like I make a single right choice!
    17. NPC
      NPC
      Is it bad that I find Java easier to make a game on than RPGMaker?
      1. SoulPour777
        SoulPour777
        well its understandable. I too, find it easier to code in Java a lot better than in RGSS.
        Jul 14, 2014
      2. NPC
        NPC
        I don't want to even get started on Ruby. Love the language as much as I hate it.
        Jul 14, 2014
    18. NPC
      NPC
      So...I found my old Arum project...ugh. It's about time I actually worked on that.
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        The Arum universe needs more love, it's active only thanks to Indrah and Fomar right now.
        Jul 9, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        <_< >_> <_< >_>

you reminded me of my own entry :D ;;;
        Jul 9, 2014
    19. NPC
      NPC
      I wanna skip all that drawing crap and go right to the anime. If only animate and consistently stick with a style (among other issues) so that I could get a catchy anime opening...
    20. NPC
      NPC
      Deciding to release my contest game after the contest. As awesome as it is, this is my busiest month by far with the end of school, moving both house and studio, and new part-time job...I don't want to give up after all this work. XD
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1997 (Age: 22)
    Home Page:
    http://www.galleygames.com
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I do art and writing.

Interact

Content: