NPC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm overwhelmed after seeing th enew leak for the upcoming Pokemon games. Since when could we freely fly in Pokemon? Wow!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Niiiice. If they made a 3D remake of the old versions, THEN I'd be interested. It seems that after Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald... Pokemon just became old and tired for me. D:
    That awkward moment when your Norway blog traffic quadruples the size of your UK traffic...
    Can anyone make a blog?
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    If you were referring to the one on this site, I think that is a member+ feature.
    NPC
    NPC
    Ah, okay. :<
    I found some of the music I purchased for my game...I feel suddenly so motivated.
    So I started to play TF2 pugs... :3 I'm moving up in the small world of TF2
    "What are heroes for? Why follow and admire the exploits of these men when your goal is to surpass them?" -Emerald
    Archeia
    NPC
    NPC
    This is a quote from one of my game's antagonists. It still needs a little work, but this is the basic gist of it. The PC cares a little less about heroes.
    Deleted
    You said it still needs work, so here's my spin on it. How this sound? "Heroes! You follow them! You admire them! For what? In the end, it's all for naught, as your ultimate goal is to surpass them!"
    My game I'm coding in Java is basically a bunch of boxes that light up when a button is pressed. While it sounds lame, it's going much smoother than when I focused on graphics alongside. Let this be a lesson: Graphics should never come first unless you're making Journey. :p
    So my main project is going 3D on my ass, so I'm working on my Arin game to release.
    Can't seem to put the computer away...and it's already 3.00 am here. Damn, I really need to break this addiction.
    Have you ever felt like you couldn't replay a game (at least not for a while) because of the emotions triggered after completing the story? I feel even more inspired to put my all into my project now- so glad I stayed up all night to play Katawa Shoujo
    Anthyny
    Anthyny
    I never played again after Lilly.
    Arkane609
    Arkane609
    Every single game. People usually re-play a game for its gameplay. I play it for the story. And once I finish it, I sort of feel like the entire game goes bland on my second try.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I kind of feel that about many Final Fantasy games. If I ever want to replay those, I have to be prepared for an onslaught of emotions.
    So I downloaded Kawata Shoujo...damn, I don't feel like I make a single right choice!
    Is it bad that I find Java easier to make a game on than RPGMaker?
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    well its understandable. I too, find it easier to code in Java a lot better than in RGSS.
    NPC
    NPC
    I don't want to even get started on Ruby. Love the language as much as I hate it.
    So...I found my old Arum project...ugh. It's about time I actually worked on that.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Arum universe needs more love, it's active only thanks to Indrah and Fomar right now.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    <_< >_> <_< >_>

you reminded me of my own entry :D ;;;
    I wanna skip all that drawing crap and go right to the anime. If only animate and consistently stick with a style (among other issues) so that I could get a catchy anime opening...
    Deciding to release my contest game after the contest. As awesome as it is, this is my busiest month by far with the end of school, moving both house and studio, and new part-time job...I don't want to give up after all this work. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunga